Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Does Moonlight for Vita work anymore?

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
metalvita

Does Moonlight for Vita work anymore?

Post by metalvita »

Hello I recently got ahold of my own PS Vita slim with 3.60 Firmware and I hacked it with Henkaku Enso. I was very excited to find out that the Vita could do gamestreaming to it via the homebrew app "Moonlight." However I have not been able to get it to work. I have not seen anything posted on Moonlight in months. If this still works for you let me know what version of Geoforce Experience your running along with the version of Moonlight u installed and steps you did to install it.

I have a nvidia zotac amp extreme gtx 980ti on windows 10. I have tried disabling firewalls, older versions of Geoforce Experience, and all versions of moonlight nothing seems to work. I know I have the correct IP number from the computer but everytime on the vita i try to connect after typing the ip it just searches and searches not finding the computer at all.

Help would be very much appreciated. I really need a step by step detailed guide please!!!
Advertising
Last edited by metalvita on Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dmaskell92

Re: Does Moonlight for Vita work anymore?

Post by dmaskell92 »

Merry Christmas to you too, yes I still use Gamestream. I use the latest Geforce update as it seems to refuse to work unless updated. I add all my Non Steam games to Steam, then on the Vita I launch Steam and through big picture mode and launch whatever I want.

It's been a long time since I set it up initially.
Advertising
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Only the latest GFE will work iirc.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
metalvita

Post by metalvita »

Somebody needs to give a step by step guide on how to setup/install everything. I cannot get this to work at all.

Return to “Support”