Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

HELP with right directions to fully mod or hack the ps vita

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
CapoCEO

HELP with right directions to fully mod or hack the ps vita

Post by CapoCEO »

Baby Jesus brought me back to revisit all of what was left on idle since I was away. I miss the scene and with all the current love given to the ps vita it looks like my wishes have come true so i need help with continuing from where i left off. Last time i did anything that had to do with the ps vita was when the firmware was on 3.18 and when i bought 2 pstvs for my nephews which were left right on 3.20 firmware. Epsp was the aim and the psp game saves were the target exploit.
Since then nothing has been done to the ps vita or the pstvs. I been reading some articles on the main wololo site but cant decide where to start or kinda how to start it. Which is the most functional REJUVENATE, Vitamin, Henkaku, ARK, TN-V, VHBL etc. Please be mindful and not be harsh as all i am asking for costs nothing more then being genuine and human plus being cool and knowing your stuff. Once i get the hang of it I will also be helping others passing down the knowledge.
Key is knowledge not profit thanks!
Advertising
jack52032

Re: HELP with right directions to fully mod or hack the ps v

Post by jack52032 »

Update to fw 3.60 http://darthsternie.bplaced.net/ps-vita.html
install Henkaku from Vita browser https://henkaku.xyz/ then enable Unsafe Homebrew from settings
install
Vitashell https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases
Henkaku Enso https://enso.henkaku.xyz/
Adrenaline for PSP https://github.com/Freakler/vita-Adrena ... r/releases
FTP files to the vita using Molecularshell
Advertising
CapoCEO

Post by CapoCEO »

Thanks for replying jack seriously appreciate you taking the time to write out the instructions. I will attend to the procedure right now. Oh i did forget to mention that i made a order following the link off the main site for those vita2sd cards hopefully they get here sooner than later. Do i have to do any sort of special thing as soon as i install everything as you written it or will it detect with no issues upon installation?
CapoCEO

Post by CapoCEO »

everything installed with success. I would like to not remember the dreaded loop/freeze issue when trying to have henkaku installed from its website. What would be a minor issue is actually a big one with me. My psp games cant be downloaded for some reason and it has to do with adrenaline. What i was using was the original tnv method but when installing adrenaline it erases that and replaces itself with the exploited game from what i can see.

Its an issue many are having and it has to do with the act.dat file and the registries but i never deactivated the pstv. Is it possible that when the system wasn't used for a long time that it does what ps4's do with wanting a user to log in frequently so that you don't lose the license or the drm rights? Im about to hack the ps vita with the same account and which is on ofw 3.18 and hoping i can copy use the act.dat and the registries on the pstv since it was pretty much a clone of the ps vita from themes to contents overall.
Hope this works.
CapoCEO

Post by CapoCEO »

One thing is certain i used a method to install the 3.60 update by directly going to the dns servers that contain the files i wouldn't suggest doing it as its strongly believed that by doing so there some sort of check done on sonys servers to alter your act.dat and registry files in some way for it not to be used once done updating the 3.60 ofw. I may try the offline 3.60 update method to see if it will still do something to where i can't use purchased psp or ps1 content already on the ps vita.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

jack52032 wrote:FTP files to the vita using Molecularshell
>Use USB for faster transfers.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
jack52032

Post by jack52032 »

Cant use usb with Molecularshell v1.43 only on Vitashell

update using Qcma https://codestation.github.io/qcma/
CapoCEO

Post by CapoCEO »

Well guys all seems legit in terms of how i went about it. With the ps vita i installed 3.60 ofw using the offline Qcma method. Its safer because you don"t have to worry about getting zapped by sony servers losing your license files, if you go trying to use the dns online method good luck.
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

USB transfer is limited to the point where it's almost useless. Someone had the idea that we only need to look inside ux0 during USB transfers. For important things like system files we're supposed to use FTP. Seems legit.

Not complaining but seriously, I have to move a PSP game to ux0, THEN copy it inside vitashell to uma0. It's just annoying and wastes twice the amount of time. I should have just FTP'd the file over.
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD

Return to “Support”