Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

eCFW ARK 3.63 PSVita CWCheat help

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
Zoiskiee

eCFW ARK 3.63 PSVita CWCheat help

Post by Zoiskiee »

So I got my PSVita runnin' eCFW with ARK bubble on verion 3.63

I cannot seem to get CWCheats to work. I did manage to get ISO games to run and what not even emulators.

I cannot get CWCheat to even run. I downloaded a RAR file with two folders, one named PSP, the other named SEPLUGINS. All I did was make a folder named "RANDOM" and moved the save file to my Vita. Using my Vita I ran PSVITA FILER to look in the RANDOM folder and move the SEPLUGINS folder to ms0:/ and went through the contents of the PSP folder which had another folder called SAVEDATA looked in that one only to see one last folder named NPUH10027DATA00 which I moved to my PSVitas SAVEDATA folder

nothing works. a mini guide can help a lot
Advertising
Vita_Magus

Re: eCFW ARK 3.63 PSVita CWCheat help

Post by Vita_Magus »

I managed to get the plugin working by creating a folder at the root.

ms0: "Folder"

In the folder I placed the CWcheat folder, and inside the CWcheat folder I placed all the files together.

Then using this structure for my plugin.txt

"game,ms0:/Plugins/cwcheat/cwcheat.prx,on"

Which I placed in both the "ARC_01234" Folder on the "ms0:/PSP" and the "ms0:/PSP/SAVEDATA"

I don't know which place actually worked. All I know is that the menus come up, though the database doesn't load which I'm trying to find a fix for. You can make your own cheats by using the Cheat Finder tool, and searching out changes in simple variables like money or life.
Advertising

Return to “Support”