Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Please help me about psvita demo mode...

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
vhblfans

Please help me about psvita demo mode...

Post by vhblfans »

Please help me! My English is bad, Please forgive me。 I bought a second-hand PSVita from the Internet, it's the US model number 1101 machine model, it's game card slot is a bar plate screwdriver blockade, the machine is 3.60 system, always in the upper left side of the screen And the lower part of the show "SWIPE" word, and the lower right corner of the screen "DEMO MODE" words, one into the system only a few bubbles, when I press the up key + L key + R key + Start button 5 seconds later, It will return to the normal state of many bubbles, but still on the left side of the screen and the lower right corner of the screen shows those words, although it's transparent doesn't affect the visual, but I do not like. I use the browser to visit the Henkaku website to crack the 3.60 system, and then run the IDU unlock tool, in the "Settings" menu which didn't find IDU option, and even restart the system is no longer into the IDU mode, but both in the official system , Or in the state of HenKaku, the screen always has those characters in the dim display, including when running the game. This machine must have such a display? Or friends can help me take other ways to remove this annoying word?

I took the relevant photo in the attachment.
Advertising
Attachments
0.jpg
0.jpg (82.54 KiB) Viewed 2101 times
Jhon Doe or John Doe

Re: Please help me about psvita demo mode...

Post by Jhon Doe or John Doe »

OLED screen burn-in.
Advertising
vhblfans

Re: Please help me about psvita demo mode...

Post by vhblfans »

No, I don't believe that the screen aging will show these words content. :(

Return to “Support”