Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[OPEN] Dragon Warrior 7 w/ Adrenaline-3.1/4 & a CC question

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
evilpaul

[OPEN] Dragon Warrior 7 w/ Adrenaline-3.1/4 & a CC question

Post by evilpaul »

Hey guys,

I made disc images of all my PSX titles back when my PC still had an optical drive in it and with TheFl0w adding support for PSX games decided to load up my PS TV with old RPGs I haven't played in a long *** time. I converted the CCD/IMG/SUB files to PBP using PSX2PSP 1.4.2 and with the exception of Dragon Warrior 7 (and one other game I can't remember, but realized I was probably never going to bother playing again anyway) they boot up and run fine. But with DW7 whether I make a single PBP with the two discs or just the first disc I get a black screen and then "This software cannot be started." after a long delay.

Does Dragon Warrior 7 just not work at all? My disc image works with ePSXe on my PC and phone, and I've never heard of it having some special copy protection.

Is DW7 working for anyone else?

Does the game used as a base to start Adrenaline matter?

Unrelated question, but Chrono Cross is two discs and there's no option to save prior to switching to the second disc. Does the multi-disc PBP option work with it? I've got a bunch of other multi-disc games, and haven't played far enough in to test them, but those all allow you to save prior to switching discs, so I could just make single disc PBPs if it's a problem.

Thanks!
Advertising

Return to “Support”