Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Update required trying to access PS Store

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
sonofskywalker3

Update required trying to access PS Store

Post by sonofskywalker3 »

So I can browse the store fine on my PSTV, but on my Vita I keep getting told to update the system software when I try to access the PS Store. I have 3.63 spoofing and PSN spoofing enabled in Molecular Shell. It's activated because Adrenaline works. Any ideas?
Advertising
ACViper

Re: Update required trying to access PS Store

Post by ACViper »

Try doing a full reinstall of Henkaku by holding R when you get the black screen. I had the same problem and this fixed it for me.
Advertising
Xyrem

Post by Xyrem »

ACViper wrote:Try doing a full reinstall of Henkaku by holding R when you get the black screen. I had the same problem and this fixed it for me.
dang that worked for me, many thanks ! should have tried it earlier
nightwishfan1

Post by nightwishfan1 »

ACViper wrote:Try doing a full reinstall of Henkaku by holding R when you get the black screen. I had the same problem and this fixed it for me.
He has 3.63. Henkaku does not work on that firmware nor has it been ported to that firmware due to no known exploits akin to what 3.60 has, which allowed it in the first place. The Henkaku webpage doesn't note any changes saying it works beyond 3.60 firmware neither, which is the most reliable source so you shouldn't be pointing him to try Henkaku in any sense. However he got things going on 3.63 in the first place is the way he needs to go, and try fresh re-installs of everything from there (I forget the process, but am aware of it). There may be other means to correct it, but given that I'm not completely aware of the process for getting certain things up and going on 3.63 offhand I cannot help, though I'm certain there is a solution.
d@rk51d3

Post by d@rk51d3 »

nightwishfan1 wrote:
He has 3.63. Henkaku does not work on that firmware nor has it been ported to that firmware due to no known exploits akin to what 3.60 has, which allowed it in the first place. The Henkaku webpage doesn't note any changes saying it works beyond 3.60 firmware neither, which is the most reliable source so you shouldn't be pointing him to try Henkaku in any sense. However he got things going on 3.63 in the first place is the way he needs to go, and try fresh re-installs of everything from there (I forget the process, but am aware of it). There may be other means to correct it, but given that I'm not completely aware of the process for getting certain things up and going on 3.63 offhand I cannot help, though I'm certain there is a solution.

No, he has 3.63 spoofing. Not 3.63 OFW.

he simply needs to force reinstall henkaku, set the spoof to 3.65, and shop away.

Return to “Support”