Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[CLOSED] Promote installed psp game trough adrenaline

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
Post Reply
jabyz
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:25 am

[CLOSED] Promote installed psp game trough adrenaline

Post by jabyz » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:53 am

Hello, so I have adrenaline installed and downloaded a mini from there cause I want to have ark installed as well along with adrenaline, but even if it show on adrenaline it doesn't show on the live area on the vita, what do I need to do so the mini psp game shows on the live area screen... the mini game is the impossible game...
Thanks
Advertising
Last edited by jabyz on Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
HeroKing
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Re: [OPEN] Promote installed psp game trough adrenaline

Post by HeroKing » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:34 am

if you mean a backup on adrenaline, you won't be able to promote it on the vita menu itself. only thing that'll work is something you bought on your account. reason for this is the only way you can launch something on the vita end, you MUST have a valid license file tied to that app. trying to boot a psp backup won't work

you may try getting a demo instead, if there are any that small
Advertising
Image

User avatar
fate6
Big Beholder
Posts: 7599
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 am
Location: [fate6@Canterlot ~]$

Re: [OPEN] Promote installed psp game trough adrenaline

Post by fate6 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:29 am

HeroKing wrote:if you mean a backup on adrenaline, you won't be able to promote it on the vita menu itself. only thing that'll work is something you bought on your account. reason for this is the only way you can launch something on the vita end, you MUST have a valid license file tied to that app. trying to boot a psp backup won't work

you may try getting a demo instead, if there are any that small
OP is asking about using Adrenaline to download another PSP game from the PSP PSN then promoting that to show up on the Vita side, He does bring up a good point in asking what exactly is stopping someone form doing that.
Image
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

User avatar
HeroKing
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Re: [OPEN] Promote installed psp game trough adrenaline

Post by HeroKing » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:07 am

fate6 wrote:
HeroKing wrote:if you mean a backup on adrenaline, you won't be able to promote it on the vita menu itself. only thing that'll work is something you bought on your account. reason for this is the only way you can launch something on the vita end, you MUST have a valid license file tied to that app. trying to boot a psp backup won't work

you may try getting a demo instead, if there are any that small
OP is asking about using Adrenaline to download another PSP game from the PSP PSN then promoting that to show up on the Vita side, He does bring up a good point in asking what exactly is stopping someone form doing that.
well, wasn't the psp psn discontinued? i just attempted to access the store, and got an error, which i'm sure came from psp access being locked out on all systems
Image

jabyz
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:25 am

Re: [OPEN] Promote installed psp game trough adrenaline

Post by jabyz » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:29 pm

Hi, thanks for replying, I actually bought the game a few years ago... but don't have a local backup on my pc; what I did is downloaded the game trough adrenaline using the ps store on the psp, I don't know why but it let me access to my download list, I just don't know how to make it appear on my live area screen to use that base game for ark; I do have the valid license for it installed on the vita on PSP/LICENSE/ since it is a legally purchased game. Or if it is possible could you tell me how to clone my existing psp game bubble?
Thanks for your help!!

User avatar
HeroKing
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Re: [OPEN] Promote installed psp game trough adrenaline

Post by HeroKing » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:54 am

well, with the game installed that way, only thing missing is a livearea/bubble. you'll have to make those yourself and put them in the correct folders, then editing the app.db. i tried doing that myself, but some of the fields that need to be filled in seem to be write protected, and can't be done

only method i see working is download your game to ps3, if you have one, and transfer it through Content Manager. that or attempt a download que from the web browser, which has a slim to none chance of working
Image

User avatar
fate6
Big Beholder
Posts: 7599
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 am
Location: [fate6@Canterlot ~]$

Re: [OPEN] Promote installed psp game trough adrenaline

Post by fate6 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:21 pm

HeroKing wrote:wasn't the psp psn discontinued?
In same regions yes but not everywhere.
Image
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

jabyz
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:25 am

Re: [OPEN] Promote installed psp game trough adrenaline

Post by jabyz » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:33 am

I ended up cloning my bubbles...
Thank you all...

Post Reply

Return to “Support”