Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Solved] thanks for the help!

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
beautifulman2999

[Solved] thanks for the help!

Post by beautifulman2999 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:03 pm

My problem has been solved, thank you so much to everyone who helped me, this thread can now be deleted, many thanks.
Advertising
Last edited by beautifulman2999 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KronosXLI

Re: Running U.S games on Asia Region of Vita-TV ??

Post by KronosXLI » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:53 pm

Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation Portable and Playstation Vita are all region free.

Any region system can play any region game.
The only restrictions is that digital titles and DLC are tied to your PSN account. A US account can only download from the US PSN, EUR from their region's PSN and so on. A US region game cart (physical) can be played on a EUR vita with an EUR PSN account but online features may be restricted such as DLC not being compatible cross region. Multiplayer works but you may be restricted to US servers or EUR severs in the above scenario but I've yet to see such an issue come up as the majority of games share online servers. Freedom Wars and Call of Duty do this. Trophies and friends work without issue.
Advertising
PSN: KronosXLI
Playing: Freedom Wars, Borderlands 2, Ar NoSurge Plus, Persona 4 Golden, Donganronpa 2

beautifulman2999

Post by beautifulman2999 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:10 pm

thanks for the help!
Last edited by beautifulman2999 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:18 am

beautifulman2999 wrote:sadly, Ys Celceta is NOT listed on Sony Asia's official Vita TV compatible games list

https://www.playstationnetwork.com.hk/h ... ,45,103,44

if it's not listed on the compatible games list then that means it won't work right?
Right, but that's independent of the region of your console. What matters is the game and the region of the game. I hope this makes sense.

You can bypass the whitelist with a hack if your Vita TV is on a low enough firmware (3.52 or below). Just make sure you don't update:
http://wololo.net/2015/09/26/pstv-white ... eps-video/
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!

Return to “Support”