Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[OPEN] How to create a Cardridge Backup to 'Dump' it on PSV

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
Kration!

[OPEN] How to create a Cardridge Backup to 'Dump' it on PSV

Post by Kration! »

Hello, I need some help here.

I need to make a 'dump' thingy so that I & my brother both can play ModNations : Road Trip on our Vitas as we only have 1 cardridge of it. Please help me, I/We really want to compete in thag stupid game. If you can please even post a link or a full tutorial of creating it and then dumping it. If memory's is a issue, my brother has a 16GB card & I have a 64GB one. I even want to dump Uncharted : Golden Abyss & Need For Speed : Most Wanted, as I just feel too lazy to go and search for it everytime I want to play it. FYI I know I need to put in the cardridge after every reboot, that's not a problem for me. 8-)

Both PSV's firmware is 3.52
Advertising
HarmfulMushroom

Re: [OPEN] How to create a Cardridge Backup to 'Dump' it on

Post by HarmfulMushroom »

viewtopic.php?f=65&t=45036&start=0
Advertising
Kration!

Post by Kration! »

Well, that is how to install it. That helps somewhat but, I NEED TO KNOW HOW THE ACTUAL heck YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO CREATE THE DUMP OF THE GAME. I have been searching forever now for how to create a dump of a game cardridge. :!: :?: :?:
HarmfulMushroom

Oh. Well search the OPs past forum posts then. He's made tutorials about how to back them up, check the directory and more.
Kration!

Post by Kration! »

HarmfulMushroom wrote:Oh. Well search the OPs past forum posts then. He's made tutorials about how to back them up, check the directory and more.
I searched them first, if you could help me by sending the link or a post or a detailed message about it(PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE USE PROPER ENGLISH IN THAT POST). :)
szczuru

Post by szczuru »

Dumping:
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=45013

To know what files you need to dump you need to dump file gro0:app/PCSXXXXX/sce_pfs/files.db first.Then use listdirvita app (google it) to create a file list. Dump all files from file list and follow this tutorial:
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=45036&start=0
HarmfulMushroom

Kration! wrote:
HarmfulMushroom wrote:Oh. Well search the OPs past forum posts then. He's made tutorials about how to back them up, check the directory and more.
I searched them first, if you could help me by sending the link or a post or a detailed message about it(PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE USE PROPER ENGLISH IN THAT POST). :)
Look here *****, be happy I helped at all. Lucky the other person helped you. Be happy I have more gooderer Engrish than most people on this site where English is not their first language.
Kration!

Post by Kration! »

HarmfulMushroom wrote:
Kration! wrote:
Look here *****, be happy I helped at all. Lucky the other person helped you. Be happy I have more gooderer Engrish than most people on this site where English is not their first language.
Calm down I was asking for a tutorial better than that of the Submitters, that dude with insane english. I jjst dont understand that ***, I am sorry that you thought that better english request was for you. Thanks for helping me out! :D
HarmfulMushroom

Gotcha gotcha, my bad. Was a little drunk last night to boot...

Return to “Support”