Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

How to make multiple rebirth PSP bubbles with same base game

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here

How to make multiple rebirth PSP bubbles with same base game

Post by offline »

When I transfer the second psp bubble it ask's me to overwrite the existing save which causes the first psp bubble to stop working and also causes problems with the database.

Can someone help me and tell me how to bring multiple psp game bubble into my vita without it causing problems? I get the first one on fine but cant bring any more in.

Also is it possible to edit the icon after the bubble is already on the vita?
Advertising
dkabot

Re: How to make multiple rebirth PSP bubbles with same base

Post by dkabot »

Considering Rebirth bubbles generally use their own app.db entries, you can have as many as your vita can have bubbles of of one base game.

The only way it would prompt to overwrite is if you're trying to use the same save for every title. That's not a good course of action. Put all your EBOOTs for Rebirth bubbles in their own saves, that way you can manage them more easily.
Advertising

Re: How to make multiple rebirth PSP bubbles with same base

Post by offline »

dkabot wrote:Considering Rebirth bubbles generally use their own app.db entries, you can have as many as your vita can have bubbles of of one base game.

The only way it would prompt to overwrite is if you're trying to use the same save for every title. That's not a good course of action. Put all your EBOOTs for Rebirth bubbles in their own saves, that way you can manage them more easily.
Thank you, I'll try mess around with it and hopefully get it working tonight

Return to “Support”