Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

How to keep my games after PSM Shutdown? Help!

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
glas

How to keep my games after PSM Shutdown? Help!

Post by glas » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:00 am

I just read this in some place and i am really worried about the big amount of psm games i have backed up in my external hdd, i have noticed this same issue when i move my card from vita to vita tv and viceversa

I have to reactivate them everytime i changed my memory card
>PSM clarifies that if you deactivate your vita from PSM after the end date of September 10 you will be permanently locked our from your games
>switching memory cards, or automatically rebuilding database after a crash will deactivate PSM
So, everyone can keep their purchased games for like a month before something automatically forces them to lose access to it all. T-thanks sony.
Is this really true? I don't wanna lose access to Musync and Cytus :(

Anybody has an official statment from Sony or any fix to not lose the license?
Advertising
Twitter: @_brandNEWdays
PSN ID: DJ_Tomato

internally-Blazed

Re: How to keep my games after PSM Shutdown? Help!

Post by internally-Blazed » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:29 am

glas wrote:I just read this in some place and i am really worried about the big amount of psm games i have backed up in my external hdd, i have noticed this same issue when i move my card from vita to vita tv and viceversa

I have to reactivate them everytime i changed my memory card
>PSM clarifies that if you deactivate your vita from PSM after the end date of September 10 you will be permanently locked our from your games
>switching memory cards, or automatically rebuilding database after a crash will deactivate PSM
So, everyone can keep their purchased games for like a month before something automatically forces them to lose access to it all. T-thanks sony.
Is this really true? I don't wanna lose access to Musync and Cytus :(

Anybody has an official statment from Sony or any fix to not lose the license?
Not entirely read More info here,https://en-support.psm.playstation.net/ ... l/a_id/343
End users may continue playing previously purchased PSM applications, provided that specific procedures are followed. We will notify end users of the necessary procedures separately. That's after 1st Sept.

They have to release how. I assume they are going to update PSM, blocking the UVL and Rejuvenate, hen force those who want to use their stuff to update

I'd reach out to support to get a refund if you can.
Advertising
Im a dragon in the scene. I've modded everything i can get my hands on :)

Learning C for the vita :)

Return to “Support”