Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[CLOSED] How can I do to activate my PS Vita 3.50

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
LightWolf136

[CLOSED] How can I do to activate my PS Vita 3.50

Post by LightWolf136 »

I was so happy,that I got everything working.but then I notice my PS Vita started working slower than usual,so I restore the PS Vita system and formatted the memory stick after backing up(Games&Exploits) without deactivating my account.Now once it's back on I tried to run a game and I was not able to because it says to update the system software and I really don't want to loose my exploit.I tried charles proxy but it no longer works.If someone knows how to get this done without (updating) please help me I would really appreciate the help.Thanks In advance.

PS Vita 3.50
PC Windows 7 Home Premium

// smithsf0x
// [CLOSED]-Tag
Advertising
HarmfulMushroom

Re: PLEASE!HELP! Anyone How can I do to activate my PS Vita

Post by HarmfulMushroom »

LightWolf136 wrote:I was so happy,that I got everything working.but then I notice my PS Vita started working slower than usual,so I restore the PS Vita system and formatted the memory stick after backing up(Games&Exploits) without deactivating my account.Now once it's back on I tried to run a game and I was not able to because it says to update the system software and I really don't want to loose my exploit.I tried charles proxy but it no longer works.If someone knows how to get this done without (updating) please help me I would really appreciate the help.Thanks In advance.

PS Vita 3.50
PC Windows 7 Home Premium
Only way to activate without connecting to PSN is to use a PS3. If you don't have one see if a friend has one. If that doesn't work you're SOL and need to update to register your account.
Advertising
LightWolf136

Re: PLEASE!HELP! Anyone How can I do to activate my PS Vita

Post by LightWolf136 »

Hey :) thanks,for responding appreciated your help man.Now I know what to do bro.
smithsf0x

Re: [CLOSED] How can I do to activate my PS Vita 3.50

Post by smithsf0x »

I think the question is answered

Return to “Support”