Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[SUPPORT] Rejuvenate Help

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: [SUPPORT] Rejuvenate Help

Post by fate6 »

Yep I have been using Win 10 the entire time with no errors, Well other than the usual ones.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Zdzich981

Publisher key

Post by Zdzich981 »

Hi I wanna use Rejuvenate,but request Publisher key
How to get Publisher key ?
Advertising
Xana

Re: Publisher key

Post by Xana »

Zdzich981 wrote:Hi I wanna use Rejuvenate,but request Publisher key
How to get Publisher key ?
psmplus/
Zdzich981

Post by Zdzich981 »

If I choose I am using PSM+ for the first time and need a license have error:
Sorry, try to login again, try another browser, try to reload the page, or contact the admin if you think you should be able to see this page how to fix this ?
8pcd

Post by 8pcd »

If you want i dont know of this is allowed but you can send me your wololo acc per pm and i can do it from my pc i did psm+ and it works
skogaby

Post by skogaby »

Zdzich981 wrote:If I choose I am using PSM+ for the first time and need a license have error:
Sorry, try to login again, try another browser, try to reload the page, or contact the admin if you think you should be able to see this page how to fix this ?
This has happened to me before, too. Make sure you're logged into the forums, then go to the psmplus page and press ctrl + F5 to force your browser to do a hard reload of the page and clear its cache. If that doesn't work, try a different browser.
Zdzich981

Post by Zdzich981 »

ok, i refresh 12x and show page.
Where to get PSM Publishing Utility for Unity ?
brownienz

Post by brownienz »

Hi guys i finally got my vita runnng again stupid charging cable broke any way i have just finished setting up rejuvenate everything seems to be ok untill i try load the hello world.elf or any other homebrew. when i try load any .elf it installs the psdefiler thing shows the blue dev app screen looks like its going to load then kicks me back to the main psm dev app and displays you must update this application also in the cmd window it says connecting debugger when it kicks me back can any one piont me in the right direction to fix ths please cheers (edit) I thort it may have been because i had wifi onso turned it off and still get the same result only i get a (An error has occurred 808f0072 any one know what i can do to get this running ?
CyKoDeLiC

Post by CyKoDeLiC »

Hi folks. I have lost my view on Rejuvenate and everything. I am on 3.18 Firmware on my 1000 Vita with TN-V. What are my possibilities to actually run Rejuvenate? How do I get to install PSM+?
albie85

Post by albie85 »

brownienz wrote:Hi guys i finally got my vita runnng again stupid charging cable broke any way i have just finished setting up rejuvenate everything seems to be ok untill i try load the hello world.elf or any other homebrew. when i try load any .elf it installs the psdefiler thing shows the blue dev app screen looks like its going to load then kicks me back to the main psm dev app and displays you must update this application also in the cmd window it says connecting debugger when it kicks me back can any one piont me in the right direction to fix ths please cheers (edit) I thort it may have been because i had wifi onso turned it off and still get the same result only i get a (An error has occurred 808f0072 any one know what i can do to get this running ?
i have this same problem I did eveything correctly with psmplus and rejuvenate setup went fine but always get kicked back to the psm app. I even tried formatted my memory card and setup everything again but now on top of the key error i get update application.
I'm still waiting for help with this problem.
PSP 1000 6.60 PRO CFW + PANDORA BATTERY
PSVITA 3G/WIFI 3.18 CUSTOM BUBBLES! TN-V etc
PS2 SLIM FMCB
PS3 Slim 250GB E3 Flasher REBUG 4.46 Spoofed 4.66
PS4 500GB :p
:geek: :geek: :geek:

Return to “Support”