Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[SUPPORT] Rejuvenate Help

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
Pepsirice

Re: [SUPPORT] Rejuvenate Help

Post by Pepsirice »

cheeyee09 wrote: You are on a fairly old version of rejuvenate. The latest is 0.3.3, try using that one. Also is it better to use "PSM Unity 1.0.6". You get the ability to unlock the CPU to 444Mhz.
Thank you for the advice, i have updated to 0.3.4 beta as well as using the PSM Dev for Unity. The issue now is a SCE_PSM_DEVICE_NO_CONNECTION issue, after which it makes my vita start listening to the IP address indefinitely as seen below

The main difference between now and then, i am unable to load the "Hello World.elf"

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Edit: Seems after many attempts with many different .velf files, the furthest I managed to go was with FTPVita_fixup.elf even then it crashed before finishing.
On the PS Vita itself, it pops up with Error (C2-12828-1) when it finally breaks through the before mentioned problem

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Advertising
humbertosnk

Post by humbertosnk »

Maybe is a silly question but, how to update from one version of Rejuvenate to another?

I'm in 3.51 firmware with Rejuvenate 0.3.3 and the VitaDefilerClient already instaled in Unity on the Vita.

I have in my pc the "PSMUnity_PublishingUtility.zip" stored too if it needed with the seed and stuff.

I do not want to mess things When I upgrade to 0.3.4.
Advertising
b17bomber

Post by b17bomber »

What is the simplest way for a PSTV 3.35 owner to get Rejuvenate?
KronosXLI

Post by KronosXLI »

Can anyone tell me the location/address of the PSM Unity sandbox file system? Not the cashe0: but the ux0: address (similar to ms0:/PSP/ = ux0:/pspemu/PSP/).
PSN: KronosXLI
Playing: Freedom Wars, Borderlands 2, Ar NoSurge Plus, Persona 4 Golden, Donganronpa 2
Khazak

Post by Khazak »

Hello so I just got myself a PS Vita 1000 with firmware 6.13 and this is my first post :D. Would someone please be so kind to share me a PSM+ key?
b17bomber

Post by b17bomber »

Pepsirice wrote:
cheeyee09 wrote: You are on a fairly old version of rejuvenate. The latest is 0.3.3, try using that one. Also is it better to use "PSM Unity 1.0.6". You get the ability to unlock the CPU to 444Mhz.
Thank you for the advice, i have updated to 0.3.4 beta as well as using the PSM Dev for Unity. The issue now is a SCE_PSM_DEVICE_NO_CONNECTION issue, after which it makes my vita start listening to the IP address indefinitely as seen below

The main difference between now and then, i am unable to load the "Hello World.elf"

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Edit: Seems after many attempts with many different .velf files, the furthest I managed to go was with FTPVita_fixup.elf even then it crashed before finishing.
On the PS Vita itself, it pops up with Error (C2-12828-1) when it finally breaks through the before mentioned problem

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
I just purchased a 3.15 Vita and so far the ONLY homebrew I've gotten to run is the hello world one. Everything else ends up with that same error. On Rejuvenate 0.3.1
elitehaxor

Post by elitehaxor »

When I launch VitaDefilerClient on PSM Dev for Unity, I get a black screen for 3-4 seconds and I'm booted back to PSM Dev For Unity with "An error has occurred. (808f1134).

- I've formatted the Memcard
- installed all files again, refreshed licences and ****
- turned off firewall

My Vita is FW 3.36 and my PSM Dev for Unity is 1.16.

Also, I'm on a desktop with a Wi-Fi adapter, router is quite far from here - a LAN connection is not possible at the moment, could this be a network issue?

Help would be appreciated.
drusso66

Post by drusso66 »

I would love a PSM dev key , please help.
OperationNT

Post by OperationNT »

no hado slash

Post by no hado slash »

hey,
I need help installing net framework 2.0 sp2.

I've turned off all features in the (windows features section under Remove programs)

I've tried unistalling & reinstalling netframework all together(I was at 3.5)

I'm running 64-bit windows 7
:?:

Return to “Support”