Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[SUPPORT] Rejuvenate Help

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
Binary-Data

Re: [SUPPORT] Rejuvenate Help

Post by Binary-Data »

So, I'm trying to get this done, but PSM+ isn't allowing me access... keep getting
"Sorry, try to login again, try another browser, try to reload the page, or contact the admin if you think you should be able to see this page"
Advertising
cheeyee09

Post by cheeyee09 »

You have to login to the Wololo forum first on whatever browser you are using and enable the option "Log me on automatically each visit". After that, then go to the PSM+ page.
Advertising
vatomalo

Post by vatomalo »

elitehaxor wrote:When I launch VitaDefilerClient on PSM Dev for Unity, I get a black screen for 3-4 seconds and I'm booted back to PSM Dev For Unity with "An error has occurred. (808f1134).

- I've formatted the Memcard
- installed all files again, refreshed licences and ****
- turned off firewall

My Vita is FW 3.36 and my PSM Dev for Unity is 1.16.

Also, I'm on a desktop with a Wi-Fi adapter, router is quite far from here - a LAN connection is not possible at the moment, could this be a network issue?

Help would be appreciated.
Has anyone else figured this out?

Or just what 808f1134 means? I might also have a poor signal after switching to a newer router.

But its wierd since signal has gotten better overall just not on my vita.

also it might be a issue with Hamachi.

But for now i have tried on my desktop and my laptop and both give the same issue.

Also tried rebuilding database, which was a no go.

I would not try to format the memory card since im banned from psn after buying X amount of games.(already lost like 5 games, do not use same account on Vita as on PS3 with CFW)

What options do i have?!

Please help me!
kongmingtwo

Post by kongmingtwo »

I tried searching for a FAQ but couldn't find one, hope this isn't /too/ stupid of a question...
So, I've been deciding between this and the ARK cfw using e-mail (http://wololo.net/vita-cfw4dummies/). Obviously native is preferable, but the thought of having to remember to update my license daily scares me -- I'm pretty forgetful about these things. What exactly happens if I forget to turn on my Vita for a week? Repeat the steps, am I scr..ed, etc. ?
Just wanted to know this before I decided =)
vatomalo

Post by vatomalo »

Hi there is nothing to be scared of, nothing happens if you do not update it daily.
You have to update it if you are going to access PSM/PSM Unity on that specific day.
Its great having native homebrew on the PSVita, but you are kinda tethered to your computer and network.
Ark is awesome, it gives you access to alot of PSP homebrew, PRX's and Emulators.
So for now i think you should go with making a ARK bubble since i have yet to find a real reason for using rejuvenate, and as you can see in the post above it can be ohh so buggy. No offence to the people working on and those that created and researched Rejuvenate you are awesome, keep up the good work, it not your fault it is so.
I guess its just the only way it could be done with PSM and PSM Unity.
zekepliskin

Post by zekepliskin »

Yep, as soon as you get Rejuvenate setup the PSM+ side is easy. You can actually use the Vita browser to navigate to the wololo page and send the email, open it on the Email app and open the two image files as you would for the setup (swiping away after each). Then you can push ELFs across as normal even if you haven't used PSM+/Rejuvenate for a while, you don't have to start from scratch.

Personally since the initial setup process I haven't used a PC/Mac for homebrew loading at all. AndroidDefiler on my phone and a folder full of homebrews to push across by WiFi hotspot tethering works well and I can use it when I'm not at home as well, I'd recommend it to anyone with an Android based phone. With VitaShell 0.4 the ability now exists to force quit certain homebrews so it can make the whole Rejuvenate thing a bit easier (some emulators will crash PSM Unity though, for example, so it's not bulletproof).
[TUTORIAL] Install TN-V11/TN-X On Vita FW 3.18

PS Vita 16GB (FW 3.51) - TN-V11 [Quikrazor87], Rejuvenate [Unity 1.06], PS1 Loader [TheFloW]
Nintendo O3DS XL 16GB (SysNAND 11.0) - A9LH, GBA VC, FBI, HBL, SuperCard DSTWO 2GB
Wii U, Wii, Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, PS4
reillybenoit93

Post by reillybenoit93 »

Hey guys i have a question. i Have Dev assistant for UNITY installed on my 3.51 vita. UNITy version 4.3.7, UNITY build 4.3.7p3. I have imported my license files to my vita and copied both PSM SDK 1.21.02 and PSM toolsetforunity1.1.0.7 to my rejuvinate 3.4 beta folder. it succesfuly installs drivers and launches the license key program, but i reach a cmd prompt window after importing that says press any button to continue, but nothing happens, any help would be appreciated. i read somewhere that my dev assistant for unity has to be a certain firmware? but im not sure how to downgrade, nor can i find any information in this issue. thanks.
thedancingmexican

Post by thedancingmexican »

reillybenoit93 wrote:Hey guys i have a question. i Have Dev assistant for UNITY installed on my 3.51 vita. UNITy version 4.3.7, UNITY build 4.3.7p3. I have imported my license files to my vita and copied both PSM SDK 1.21.02 and PSM toolsetforunity1.1.0.7 to my rejuvinate 3.4 beta folder. it succesfuly installs drivers and launches the license key program, but i reach a cmd prompt window after importing that says press any button to continue, but nothing happens, any help would be appreciated. i read somewhere that my dev assistant for unity has to be a certain firmware? but im not sure how to downgrade, nor can i find any information in this issue. thanks.
Im in a similar position i can get the SETUP.bat to run but it tells me that my version of unity (4.3.7) is unsupported!! then it asks if I wasn't to install VItaDefiler and then it crashes!

what is the answer? do I just have to wait until rejuvenate is updated for 4.3.7?
bockbonzen

Post by bockbonzen »

I have the same problem, Unity Version is unsupportet

FW 3.50
Unity Version 4.3.7
PSM runtime Version 4.3.7.0
Unity build 4.3.7p3

anyone there who can help?
P3T3

Post by P3T3 »

Need the unity update to keep on 3.01, I can not find a working link!
I have base unity 1.00 but what I read I need 1.11 or 1.12 if some one has them as dont want to upgrade this vita but want rejuv installed!!

Return to “Support”