Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Problem with the pkg installer

The PlayStation Mobile SDK and Unity for PlayStation Mobile can be downloaded here: http://www.playstation.com/psm/
da_buzz

Problem with the pkg installer

Post by da_buzz »

Hi everyone,

i am on 3.18 and im trying to install the psm dev assistant via the pkg installer. So i have put the psm+ pkg files with the 1.05 update in the psvita packages folder and started qcma. Now on the vita when i open the pkg installer via the email i cannot see any pkg listed in the installer.

What am i doing wrong? I cannot see any content in the installer to install.

I tried also mr. gas his tutorial via the email and game update method but unfortunately my games on the vita are already updated (like LBG, Wipeout and Uncharted) so i chosed the pkg installer method but i am stuck here.

Thanks for help.
Advertising
lorak

Re: Problem with the pkg installer

Post by lorak »

:roll: Maybe you need to update the QCMA database before
Advertising
da_buzz

Post by da_buzz »

Lol, already done. Just forget it to mention in the post.

Its strange, because it seems to be the wrong folder because nothing is shown but i checked the folder through the qcma menue and it is correct. I restarted the computer and the vita but nothing changed. Does the .pkg ending must be written in capital letters or something to be recognized by the pkg installer?
da_buzz

Post by da_buzz »

OK solved. Connect everything, then start the PKG Installer, change with the PS Button to your home screen, select Content Manager Bubble and tap on to transfer from pc to vita. Then again leave it through the PS Button and go to the already opened PKG Installer and there are the PKG files visible.

Return to “PSM & PSM Unity”