Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

How to run yifan hack onto PSM Ver1.0 and firmware 2.02?

The PlayStation Mobile SDK and Unity for PlayStation Mobile can be downloaded here: http://www.playstation.com/psm/
zanglsl

How to run yifan hack onto PSM Ver1.0 and firmware 2.02?

Post by zanglsl »

I has installed the psm dev assistant Ver 1.00 ,and PSV firmware is 2.02.How to run to yifan hack ?
Advertising
Xana

Re: How to run yifan hack onto PSM Ver1.0 and firmware 2.02?

Post by Xana »

zanglsl wrote:I has installed the psm dev assistant Ver 1.00 ,and PSV firmware is 2.02.How to run to yifan hack ?
It's only for 3.xx right now, it needs porting to older ones
Advertising
zanglsl

Post by zanglsl »

I hope to be a tester.
Kyouma

Post by Kyouma »

Right now it only works on OFW 3.xx as has been said, but there is no reason to stay at 2.02. This hack will able to do more than the webkit exploit, which was the only reason to stay at lower firmwares.

I recommend updating to OFW 3.18. You can get one of the many exploitable PSP games for ePSP stuff and get this hack.
HarmfulMushroom

Post by HarmfulMushroom »

Kyouma wrote:Right now it only works on OFW 3.xx as has been said, but there is no reason to stay at 2.02. This hack will able to do more than the webkit exploit, which was the only reason to stay at lower firmwares.

I recommend updating to OFW 3.18. You can get one of the many exploitable PSP games for ePSP stuff and get this hack.
Not true, older firmwares almost always have less security than the newer firmwares so it could be easier to find an exploit which would've been patched on newer ones.

@OP, did you just install PSM Dev back when you could just download version 1.00 or do you happen to have a .pkg for it? I also have a Vita on 2.02.

Return to “PSM & PSM Unity”