Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

I have run BallMazeDemo on my Vita am I in the clear?

The PlayStation Mobile SDK and Unity for PlayStation Mobile can be downloaded here: http://www.playstation.com/psm/
juistm

I have run BallMazeDemo on my Vita am I in the clear?

Post by juistm » Sun May 10, 2015 4:55 pm

I have read this article http://wololo.net/2015/05/08/register-p ... -yifan-lu/ and I had a few yours to kill, so I thought why not.

I have managed to get BallMazeDemo running on my PSvita and my in the clear now or are there more steps (also the steps arend that clear, os If anyone needs help let me know.)
Advertising

Jaycloudz

Re: I have run BallMazeDemo on my Vita am I in the clear?

Post by Jaycloudz » Sun May 10, 2015 6:03 pm

juistm wrote:I have read this article http://wololo.net/2015/05/08/register-p ... -yifan-lu/ and I had a few yours to kill, so I thought why not.

I have managed to get BallMazeDemo running on my PSvita and my in the clear now or are there more steps (also the steps arend that clear, os If anyone needs help let me know.)

im having a few problems not sure what they are i already have the key and updated my device key and app key but psm studio seems to be bugged out or something ? i provided pictures so you can help if you can ?

(ps my vita is on 3.50 with the latest dev assistant that shouldnt be the problem)
Advertising
Attachments
Screenshot_3.png
in screenshot 3 is says build failed dont know why ;(
Screenshot_3.png (17.66 KiB) Viewed 2548 times
Screenshot_2.png
screenshots 2 just shows nothing but when i try to add the remote desktop i can see the files and everything the maze demo seem to not show up
Screenshot_2.png (34.12 KiB) Viewed 2548 times
Screenshot_1.png
already did these steps correctly
Screenshot_1.png (35.44 KiB) Viewed 2548 times
Proud User of 6.20 TN HEN (C)
PSP GO NP1001

glitch666

Post by glitch666 » Sun May 10, 2015 10:34 pm

Run this in your command prompt.
setx MSBUILDENABLEALLPROPERTYFUNCTIONS 1

juistm

Post by juistm » Mon May 11, 2015 8:53 am

What glitch666 said. Also under the Key menu in the PSM Studio you need the do something with the second last button. Don't know what it said (don't have a windows machine at the moment) that really got me stuck for 20 minutes.

Jaycloudz

Post by Jaycloudz » Mon May 11, 2015 5:08 pm

glitch666 wrote:Run this in your command prompt.
setx MSBUILDENABLEALLPROPERTYFUNCTIONS 1
thanks it worked / :lol: :) :D
Proud User of 6.20 TN HEN (C)
PSP GO NP1001

yoquesejeje123

Post by yoquesejeje123 » Tue May 12, 2015 6:35 pm

hello i get the aprobation for psm publishing and i got my liscence, could you please explain how to create that demo step by step? i open the psm studio and then....... cant figure aiyhing i open a project a solution? what to do please. thanks im advance. i now wheres the demo to but dont now what to do. ah and i put the --setx MSBUILDENABLEALLPROPERTYFUNCTIONS 1-- text in the cmd too.

Avidity_X

Post by Avidity_X » Thu May 14, 2015 1:49 pm

on your pc go to start menu, in start menu theres a search box type " cmd " and hit enter, the command prompt will now open, now type "setx MSBUILDENABLEALLPROPERTYFUNCTIONS 1" and hit enter,it should now save saved.

open ps studio and click open and go to ballmaze demo and click the .sln file and at the top click run and it will play it on your ps vita, but make sure that the box at the top is connected to vita not playstation mobile.

Hope this helps :)

Goodluck.

Return to “PSM & PSM Unity”