Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

How do I run my PS2 games directly from the Browser?

Bert960

How do I run my PS2 games directly from the Browser?

Post by Bert960 »

I finally setup my HDD along with the Network Adapter onto my modded PS2. Could someone tell me which homebrew do I need to use in order to run my games directly from the browser? I already have HD Loader & OPL setup and they work fine. But as of right now, the PS2 doesn't recognize the HDD when I enter Browser. Is that an issue? And is there an alternative way or homebrew that will allow me to switch games within the HDD without having to get up every time to reset the system?
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: How do I run my PS2 games directly from the Browser?

Post by fate6 »

Sounds like you don't have the HDD-OSD, You will need to first get the hacked HDD-OSD files to setup the HDD, Can't link to them but search for "Playstation 2 Brodband Navigator PSBBN custom install 2013 by AKuHAK" It's what I used.

Once the HDD is setup and the PS2 sees it so it shows up with the memory cards just use this here to install games.
http://ichiba.geocities.jp/ysai187/PS2/ ... taller.htm

Keep in mind that all but the very latest 1.9 Free McBoot is not compatible with the hacked HDD-OSD But I personally don't use Free McBoot after setting up my HDD.

And yes homebrew can be turned into an ISO then installed as well ;)
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Bert960

Post by Bert960 »

I forgot about that website. Thanks. Will I have to format the HDD again to install this? I already have games installed on it.

EDIT: Nvm. Dang, It's gonna take a long while to install everything again. Oh well.
Last edited by haxxey on Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged doublepost
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Yea you will lose everything but hey at least you will then have an awesome PS2 to show off to people.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Return to “General”