Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

New Homebrew plugin on the forum

minecartuser

Re: New Homebrew plugin on the forum

Post by minecartuser »

wololo wrote:
wololo wrote: - fix the weird size issue that some people experience on Firefox (this one's really weird, firefox is my browser, the plugin was developed and tested a lot on this browser)
- investigate the possibility to limit the amount of times a given homebrew gets highlighted per page (codestation's suggestion)
These two things are done. I set a fixed width/height for the popup, so it should work on all browsers. I also limited the links to 3 times the same homebrew per page, and once maximum per post. This should limit the "overuse of popups" on subforums such as the lamecraft one.

I wanted to work on an option to deactivate the plugin in the user control panel today, but instead I investigated an HBL thing...
i think, theres one little error with that, when someone says Lamecraft in his post, it can pop up, but when this guy has also Lamecraft in his signature, it will also pop up, so that means, its possible to have Lamecraft 2 times in one post ^^
Advertising
Sorry for possible bad english, I´m german ^^
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Yes. They count in the total for 2. The plugin sees the post and the signature as 2 different html sections, so this is by design, i a way
Advertising
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!
toBsucht
VIP

Post by toBsucht »

Hi,
nice that you added Most Popular (last 30 days) and All Time Most Popular and other changes ;)
HomeBrews working with Psp 6.xx fw viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2624
ofw (shrunk) HomeBrews viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1879

All Psp homebrews at mfi.re/toBsucht
http://pspinstaller.co.uk
toBsucht
VIP

great New Homebrew plugin on the forum

Post by toBsucht »

another littel :? bad is if i go to the hb-downloads i cann´t find a link to go back to talk or "mainpage" only two links > home
@ talk the home button leads me to home
toBsucht
VIP

Post by toBsucht »

and one more i note: i colored the homebrew name if they a a part of genesis competition this plugin disable extra colors and could it be that this plugin make reading the ofw hb-list close to impossible with psp? No problem for me only wana say :roll:
needmoardesu

Post by needmoardesu »

Awesome idea. Hopefully, other websites and forums adopt this plugin because I think it will lower the amount of threads from people asking for a download link for a certain homebrew app or game.
Alpmaster

Post by Alpmaster »

That is cool so now i can differentiate Homebrew from regular text :D
Game On!
psdegod

Post by psdegod »

pretty cool!

Return to “Announcements”