Page 4 of 7

Re: New Forum Theme

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:47 pm
by toBsucht
- Private messages indicator is now visible without having to click

Thank you now i see befor i logout if new pm.
[spoiler]Still got problems with posting toolbar all icons just have numbers inside. Post icons are shown and smilies
1st i had a believe it´s my disabled flash plugin, is it java? Idk. Posting without seeing tools is a pain if i like to use them. I can see tool-tip popup. If i like to use tools i have to wait for a popup or i click wronge once.

The theme just change if i login so i guess i don´t use 2 themes.. if it doesn´t fix posting toolbar :)

edit: i got toolbar icons with old theme :evil: :roll: :twisted:

2. edit:My problems with new theme is related to my browser i tried others which can handel new theme.[/spoiler]

Re: New Forum Theme

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:49 am
by Rauliki
As The Z wrote - you have to click more just to check if there is new post.
What is so mobile about new theme anyway?
When you remove + and theme will be showing who posted last I could switch to new theme.

EDIT: Could you remove this Old theme info? I am Admin of a forum for 12 years and when I changed theme I left old one for those that wanted it. Is it that hard to do?

Re: New Forum Theme

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:03 pm
by haxxey
Rauliki wrote:As The Z wrote - you have to click more just to check if there is new post.
What is so mobile about new theme anyway?
When you remove + and theme will be showing who posted last I could switch to new theme.

EDIT: Could you remove this Old theme info? I am Admin of a forum for 12 years and when I changed theme I left old one for those that wanted it. Is it that hard to do?
You seem to have no idea what you're talking about. The old theme is still there in the settings and I am currently using it.

Re: New Forum Theme

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:35 pm
by qwikrazor87
Wolfmade wrote:
Rauliki wrote:As The Z wrote - you have to click more just to check if there is new post.
What is so mobile about new theme anyway?
When you remove + and theme will be showing who posted last I could switch to new theme.

EDIT: Could you remove this Old theme info? I am Admin of a forum for 12 years and when I changed theme I left old one for those that wanted it. Is it that hard to do?
You seem to have no idea what you're talking about. The old theme is still there in the settings and I am currently using it.
I'm guessing he's referring to this.
You are using the Old Theme!
This theme is not maintained, does not work well on mobile devices, does not support Ninja releases or any new features that we might introduce on the new theme. It is provided as a convenience for people who do not like the default theme, but there is no plan to fix any issue reported with this theme. We strongly suggest you switch to the new theme.

Re: New Forum Theme

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:38 pm
by Rauliki
Wolfmade wrote: You seem to have no idea what you're talking about. The old theme is still there in the settings and I am currently using it.
Could you please not comment if you have no idea what I wrote about? I'm already using "old theme".

Re: New Forum Theme

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:55 pm
by haxxey
Rauliki wrote:
Wolfmade wrote: You seem to have no idea what you're talking about. The old theme is still there in the settings and I am currently using it.
Could you please not comment if you have no idea what I wrote about? I'm already using "old theme".
You said that you "left the old theme" when you installed a new one, implying we didn't. We did.

Re: New Forum Theme

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:49 pm
by Rauliki
No, you DIDN'T. The info about "old theme" wasn't not there when this theme was first choice theme.
This "old theme" is flawed, I , and I think other people who changed back know already that this theme is looking like the old theme (it isn't though) , so why do you need some stupid reminder? Why don't you write something like that in a new theme as reminder?
Is it some sort of punishment to those who doesn't like being treated as idiots who don't know what they want?

Re: New Forum Theme

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:30 am
by haxxey
Rauliki wrote:No, you DIDN'T. The info about "old theme" wasn't not there when this theme was first choice theme.
This "old theme" is flawed, I , and I think other people who changed back know already that this theme is looking like the old theme (it isn't though) , so why do you need some stupid reminder? Why don't you write something like that in a new theme as reminder?
Is it some sort of punishment to those who doesn't like being treated as idiots who don't know what they want?
You need to calm down. The reminder is there to let the user know that the old theme is not supported and they won't be getting any ninja releases. The staff of this site has better things to do than support years-old themes. You should thank us for not removing the theme altogether.

Re: New Forum Theme

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:33 am
by qwikrazor87
Wolfmade wrote:You need to calm down. The reminder is there to let the user know that the old theme is not supported and they won't be getting any ninja releases. The staff of this site has better things to do than support years-old themes. You should thank us for not removing the theme altogether.
It was removed altogether, then put back after a while.

Re: New Forum Theme

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:34 am
by haxxey
qwikrazor87 wrote: It was removed altogether, then put back after a while.
I was away for three weeks, I wouldn't know. :D