Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Tonakai’s Weekly Competitions

liam2010

Re: Tonakai’s Weekly Competitions

Post by liam2010 »

I have no experiences with this game,but I have seen footage of it and some of my friends have recommended it to me. I would love to play it as it looks extremely fun especially in Multiplayer.
Advertising
chichitoushi

Post by chichitoushi »

i dont know the game, but i am anxios to play with my adrenaline
Advertising
iony_liviu

Post by iony_liviu »

I remember playing this game with my subwoofer on and i crashed so hard that i *** myself.
SATKiller

Post by SATKiller »

My first experience of playing Burnout was on the PSP. I remember I was so hooked to this game. My mom would tell me to put down the PSP and finish eating my Kalbi lol. The unrealistic fun of crashing other cars out of the road is the best.
wartaf

Post by wartaf »

Yow!! i wonder who's gonna win?
PS Vita white 1.81 FW + eCFW (Gravity Crash Portable)

ako'y isang Pinoy ONE PIECE fan
kramoyag

Post by kramoyag »

hoping to win..
stavrosomo

Post by stavrosomo »

I played the first edition of this game on the PS2 i owned many years ago. After having much fun using the game on PS2, i then did not played this game until i got my very first psp 1001. That was the second time i used the specific game and it was actually one of my best games which i was spending most of my time. I was trying to win as many missions as possible and get as higher score as possible.
JMQMOfficials

Post by JMQMOfficials »

My experience with Burnout Paradise is playing it... and having fun... :3
XxGodOfWar2xX

Post by XxGodOfWar2xX »

Aww yeah. Burnout? I have some fun memories with that game.

Ahem... I used to play Burnout 3: Takedown with my brother almost every day for like 2 years. Then we both got the DS Versions of Burnout, and raced together then. Burnout Paradise I got when I was in Best Buy one day, looking for a cheap-ish game. I played that game for like 2.5 Years+. I still play it on Xbox till this day, and would LOVE to have it for steam, to relive some good memories of my past.
CriticalFury

Post by CriticalFury »

Man when I was in the military between 01-05 my friend jesse was the one who introduced me to the series. We would play the ps2 version like crazy. We had managed to unlock everything. I still remember those hellish time trial runs that made us curse like the filthy sailors we were. I've managed to play the burnout paradise game years later and liked it but never got around to owning it. Its worth a shot to post in this thread for this awesome game. Good luck everyone. :D :D
"They say I can't lose, I say you can't win"- Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!

Return to “Announcements”