Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Tonakai’s Weekly Competitions

kira.30

Re: Tonakai’s Weekly Competitions

Post by kira.30 »

i remember to play sims on ps2 and was really fun!
Advertising
poec

Post by poec »

I hate the sims anyway.
Advertising
PSPcfwDUDE

Post by PSPcfwDUDE »

I remember playing the 1st Sims, man it was fun. For some reason I always laughed when the character went to the toilet.
Junocaen

Post by Junocaen »

Something here should be original
jigglypuff

Post by jigglypuff »

Never liked the Sims game anyway..
Clarkal

Post by Clarkal »

Sims was fun when it was first released now its just way to hard and annoying to manage all those useless information and stuff. That is why i play roller coaster tycoon 3, much more manageable. The new Sims 3 adds emotion to the game which i think brings more personality to the franchise which needs a shakeup.
TCFH

Post by TCFH »

My fondest memory of the game was when I made Mr.T and made him the biggest jerk ever to everyone and had so much fun making everyone hate him. In my head, I always used to imagine that he was the most crazy of insults in his signature voice. There was that and putting a wall around the pool so that the person would drown just to meet death in Sims 2, which I loved as a kid for some sick twisted reason that I couldn't get out of road rampage in GTA III.
Tonakai

Post by Tonakai »

This week's competition is now over. Thank you to all those who entered. I will be announcing the winner and the next competition tomorrow.

Please note, any comments between now and the announcement tomorrow will not be counted. Please also note that the winner of each week's game will be selected completely at random.
Last edited by Tonakai on Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tonakai

Post by Tonakai »

Week 2 - Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Steam edition).

Week two: competition began on September 8th 2013 and ends on Saturday September 14th.

This week's winner will win the steam code for Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate box which includes the original game with the addition of Bikes, Party Pack, Cagney and Update Pack.

Please take time to read the rules in the first post (on page 1) before entering. Thank you.

Good luck, everyone!

Last week's winners are: Jasonsj10 who was randomly selected and Leires for the amount of effort and how amusing their comment was. Your game codes will be mailed to you shortly. :mrgreen:

If you're wondering why there was two winners please read this article: http://wololo.net/2013/09/08/the-winner ... sims-3-is/ But please note that in future decisions will be completely random as I do not have multiple copies of every game to give away, sorry :(
josh4789

Post by josh4789 »

I played this game on my PS3 at my friends one day and i fell in love with it I has wanted to get it at home but i couldn't afford it. So i just ended up going to his house and always managed to make that game pop up in my time there. I remember always using the trick cars for the races even though i knew perfectly well it was not what they were made for, ironically stunt events were my least favorite. This is one of my favorite games behind oblivion, and the original StarCraft.

Return to “Announcements”