Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Wololo.net is 5 years old! Chance to win a $20 PSN Code

xoombie503

Re: Wololo.net is 5 years old! Chance to win a $20 PSN Code

Post by xoombie503 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:41 pm

i randomly came across qj.net back in 2005 when i saw a video on youtube.i would see this cool homebrews and didnt know it wasnt official,all i saw was that they were free.funny thing that the description said that it was compatible with psp and told you how to install but never told you that a hacked psp was required.after reading and reading i tried to hack my psp and ended up with the red screen of death lol so i had to send it to sony and luckily they gave it back with 2.60...i was so happy since there was a hack for 2.70 and decided to hack it this time..ive been following the scene since.eventually made my way to wololo :mrgreen:
Advertising

lordreo

Post by lordreo » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:48 pm

I first came to wololo, when I was looking for a translation of a Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force game. Since then I use this site exclusively to keep me informed on all things PS Vita/PSP.
Advertising

Thrawn

Post by Thrawn » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:52 pm

Well, I was introduced to the psp in general as my half brother bought 3 slim psp's on christmas 2009. Back then I only had a nds lite (still dreaming of it and playing with it). He gave it to me a week after christmas, his reason was : "I had to wait for the pandora battery." I didn't understand what he meant back then, but a few weeks after that I understood. :lol:
My first source for scene info was pspslimhacks.com but they had their info only from other sites and always linked to other pages. AND this is the reason how I stumbled upon wololo.net :shock:
It was one of those days when everything was revolving about the BRIGHT psp and hen's (chickhens) and vhbl. You can guess where that lead me, here I am now, thats my story. :mrgreen:
The internet is a bottomless barrel of sh*t, we try to fill it, everyday. But we fail, because its bottomless.

Gubear

Post by Gubear » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:54 pm

Hey!! Congratulations in your 5 years!!! =)

I don't remember the year when I got into the scene, but it was when the GTA saved game Exploit...
I think it was like in 2007. There were some ways to xploit, and then, the release of the Pandora's Box, the Service mode with the battery of the PSP.
And I have been in the scene since then.

RolandHazoto

Post by RolandHazoto » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:57 pm

I actually can't recall how I actually learned that the PSP could be modded. But I do recall purchasing Loco Roco specifically for this task about 6 years ago.
In the months that followed I must have flashed CFW onto at least 5 or 6 PSPs for friends.
The first homebrew I ever touched was the SNES emulator so that me and a friend of mine might actually get around to beating Final Fantasy 5. (this still hasn't happened...)

theblackmamba8

Post by theblackmamba8 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:58 pm

I first got introduced to the PSP scene from this site actually, with the Half Byte Loader through the Patapon 2 exploit for psp on 6.20 ofw back in 2010 I think, good times; I've had this site in my bookmarks since. 8-)

shinserph

Post by shinserph » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:03 pm

I've been following the PSP scene since got mine back in 2006. Back then I didn't want to mess with it, but then about one year later I kind of got the idea that I was missing out so did it then. As for the Vita scene, I've been following it since before I bought mine earlier this year. I discovered Wololo when I decided to install an ecfwimmediately after the purchase.

killthealias

Post by killthealias » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:05 pm

Tried to find a way to play Doom on my PSP.
Thank you google!

Deagle

Post by Deagle » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:06 pm

I´m here since 6.20 or something, and ,i was inmtoduced by a friend, his name is google Sorry if someone already made this joke.
PSP 2001, 02g TA-88v2, CFW 6.60 ME 1.4.

Deagle

Post by Deagle » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:07 pm

killthealias wrote:Tried to find a way to play Doom on my PSP.
Thank you google!
Sorry , was going tom ,post that , then got notified of your post, and posted it anyway.
PSP 2001, 02g TA-88v2, CFW 6.60 ME 1.4.

Return to “Announcements”