Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Wololo.net is 5 years old! Chance to win a $20 PSN Code

psofan

Re: Wololo.net is 5 years old! Chance to win a $20 PSN Code

Post by psofan »

I got into the PSP scene late 2008 when I first purchased a PSP 2000. Soon after--unfortunately i don't recall when exactly, i discovered wololo. I lurked for a long time, but I've seen the site grown in leaps and bounds with a great community. So far, your site has been the go to place for the latest and most reliable source for everything PSP and Vita--which i also have. Wololo rox! :-)
Advertising
Aaronar

Post by Aaronar »

I discovered it by The Z's videos.
Advertising
You have to begin before you can give up.
Booey24

Post by Booey24 »

Happy 5 years!!! Thanks for all the updated news and work you put in for all of us to benefit from. I viewed the site for a year before becoming a member. i first started using it when i bought my psp, but when i got my vita is when i decided "why not become a member to an awesome and kick *** site". I've been a member since Feb 2012. Thanks wololo!!!
firstchair99

Post by firstchair99 »

When i first got my psp i was looking for ways to hack it by going on many different sites but most of them were spammers. Only one site seemed to work and that was wololo! I've recently joined /talk forums and im glad to be part of the community.
add me on psn [spoiler]firstchair99[/spoiler]
xjosx

Post by xjosx »

Discovered the PSP scene back in 2005 on what now is the rubbish QJ.net site, after 1.52 came out and I updated my PSP to it. Saw the possibility of running homebrew games and it blew me away. Spent weeks, if not months waiting for a downgrader.

Was introduced to Wololo.net after the vita came out. It's amazing to see how much has changed, how complex things have gotten, and how long has gone by since the PSP was released... :o
areilly111

Post by areilly111 »

it was a few years ago i just got my first psp it was great except it was lacking something FREEDOM it was a psp3000 so it was unhackable with a pandora battery. so i started searching around then i discovered this blog which offered the HBL for the patapon 2 demo which led it to the CFW ENABLER which ultimately let to a full CFW on it. ever since then i check this blog every day.
blueman08

Post by blueman08 »

I think I first discovered the psp scene when my friends told me about it and I was like "No way you can do all this on a psp!", and then along came the psv and I got even further dedicated to stuff like this.
hippi97

Post by hippi97 »

I got to scene with these funny TIFF exploits... Those didn't work for me so next time I tried to hack my psp was with patapon 2 exploit... At the time I didn't know how the thing worked. All I did care was that I could play doom on my psp... After that I got to programming and started to look how psp and HBL worked... I modified the code to get funny results (changed colors and etc...) After that I started to look exploits and I still do... And I still have few c; Maybe someday we might need those... Yeah thats my psp hacking scene story... In short c:
My game consoles:
[spoiler]PSP model: 3004 [Model: 03g]
Firmware: 6.60 PRO-B10
PSP Model: E1004
Firmware: 6.60 PRO-C
PS Vita (hate that thing)
Firmware: 2.12
I also have PS3, XBOX, Gameboy, Gameboy andvance sp and Gameboy Micro[/spoiler]
My website: http://hene193.com
mahad

Post by mahad »

happy birthday!!!! ive been at this scene ever since i got my psvita so about the same time as the super collapse xploite i think. sorry for my spelling mistakes its cuz im using my psvita to type this out.
PARRANOYA

Post by PARRANOYA »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I have been following this scene for quite some time. I remember the good old days when the PSP got its first HELLO WORLD. Now I have a is pretty much only good for playing Monster Hunter. But I cannot wait for Dragon's Crown and the possible updated firmware that it might need. We will see!

Here is to hoping that the Vita, one days, gets its own cracked firmware.

Return to “Announcements”