Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Wololo.net is 5 years old! Chance to win a $20 PSN Code

walkerdeath

Re: Wololo.net is 5 years old! Chance to win a $20 PSN Code

Post by walkerdeath »

I started at wololo when I bought my ps vita and wanted to know more about it, so I searched a bit the Internet and found this awesome site in which I found a lot of info and some interesting exploits. Anyway, thanks to you wololo and thanks to all the incredible community! Good luck to everyone!
Advertising
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

I wrote everything before & rambled all about that. :lol: Here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22658#p208125 :mrgreen:
Advertising

Post by 950931 »

I got into the psp/vita scene when I got my pspgo on 6.20 from a friend little bit before patapon 2 demo expoit :D. Congrats on 5 years of giving hbl,latest exploit news, and help.
Mtl171

Post by Mtl171 »

I stumbled upon Wololo when trying to find a way to run gpsp on my Vita. Happy 5th birthday!
RiotDX

Post by RiotDX »

I found wololo several years ago when I was first looking into getting a PSP. I had just finished devouring everything that the DS had to offer at the time, and was looking for more from the PSP since it had better hardware. What originally prompted me into the DS scene before that was my purchase of a DS game called Lux Pain to keep me entertained on a family vacation. The game was so mind-numbingly terrible that I decided before I got home to look into DS flashcards (which I had heard about in passing a short time before but had never been interested in) so that I could try out every DS game I wanted to play before I made the decision to buy it. Best decision I have ever made. Once I got done with the DS I started looking around at other consoles and wondering if I could do the same thing with them, and voila! Here I am!

Happy Birthday Wololo!
TheSpillmonkey

Post by TheSpillmonkey »

Grats on 5 years.

I was around and had my psp during the original KXploit release.
I have followed the scene since. Many good years of gaming.
Winter Is Coming...
ekans1

Post by ekans1 »

Hey guys. I'm just posting b/c I want a free psn code and that's pretty much it.

oh yeah, and I found out about this place after I bought a vita and wanted to know if it was hacked like the psp; I want to play free games, man.
chichitoushi

Post by chichitoushi »

Happy Birthday Wololo!! :)
this is great news!!
I got my first PsVita 9 months ago. I bought a new one because it was my first portable console ever and i was very excited :)
and 8 months ago I ran into wololo. you have been a great help
thanks again and keep going!
hkazub

Post by hkazub »

Congrats wololo!

I got into the PSP scene in 2007 when I bought a PSP 1000. It was very fun running all those emulators and being able to play them at anywhere.

Recently I got a Vita, but I didn't use VHBL yet. Maybe I'll wait a little more for a complete CFW hack.

Good luck, guys!
cubeikon

Post by cubeikon »

I was was way into PSP homebrew back in DA's days. I did import the first PSP from japan with Ridge Racer...man that device was WILD when it first came out. Even worked on a big german website called psp-arena.net for a while. The site was also focused around hacking, custom firmwares and so on. Things got slow over time and I eventually migrated over to Apples iPhone, Jailbreaking and so on. I'm proud to own a PSP-2000 still...it is my favorite handheld of all times after all. Vita is not even close (yet!).

Thanks for 5 years of great coverage, wololo and crew!

Return to “Announcements”