#329336 by skunkadoo
Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:02 pm
Hi Team

I am one of those that get blocked by the website whenever I try to login wololo through my mobile device. In that case would I be labeled as 'those that received warnings', thereby missing out on ninja releases?

skunkadoo
Advertising
#329338 by Xian Nox
Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:10 pm
skunkadoo wrote:Hi Team

I am one of those that get blocked by the website whenever I try to login wololo through my mobile device. In that case would I be labeled as 'those that received warnings', thereby missing out on ninja releases?

skunkadoo
No, they don't count as warnings, and you don't have any warnings, so you'll get the release in due time.
Advertising
#339428 by skoug
Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:57 pm
i had sent another email recently but still the problem that i'm having since december remains .
problem was that even though stopforumspam.com removed my ip from their site , i cant log.
help please!!
#348732 by coax
Wed May 14, 2014 2:31 pm
I'm getting a 403 block when I try to access the forum using UC Browser in PSPKVM. It says "No known valid Java clients or spiders. Infected machine (UA-0003.1)" so it would be helpful if you could whitelist that user agent. Don't have Opera-mini installed at the moment to test, but that should also be a valid Java client.
#359938 by nebu_187
Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:24 pm
Hey wololo,

is the use of an adblocker a bad thing for me to do on your site just asking cause i dont have a clue about that

greetz
#360093 by 777s3ns3i777
Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:57 am
Glad you mentioned the ad block thing, I always have it on so I didn't notice ads on the site or even think about wololo getting ad money, I'll make sure to turn it off for this site :) you guys deserve to get money any way you can for the large amount of things you give the community for free pretty much. Keep up the awesome work keeping the scene alive guys u rock!
#360104 by nebu_187
Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:36 am
Acid_Snake wrote:
nebu_187 wrote:Hey wololo,

is the use of an adblocker a bad thing for me to do on your site just asking cause i dont have a clue about that

greetz

well, it does decrease the ads money wololo gets

okay then i know what to do ;), thx

=====

777s3ns3i777 wrote:Glad you mentioned the ad block thing, I always have it on so I didn't notice ads on the site or even think about wololo getting ad money, I'll make sure to turn it off for this site :) you guys deserve to get money any way you can for the large amount of things you give the community for free pretty much. Keep up the awesome work keeping the scene alive guys u rock!

i always have it on too, its just that ive been having some trouble with adblocker recently, i turned it off and realised the site looked different and thats why i was wondering about that.

=====

nebu_187 wrote:
Acid_Snake wrote:
nebu_187 wrote:Hey wololo,

greetz

well, it does decrease the ads money wololo gets

It might be a good idea for wololo to remind registered users and or the public that turning off ad-blocker is a small donation without effort,
because i had no idea and will be keeping it turned off in the future,

Peace

@SMOKE

new to this, won't happen again
Last edited by nebu_187 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
#360119 by 777s3ns3i777
Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:30 am
Also the few ads that do show are out of the way and aren't annoying for anyone using ad-block, it's a very manageable page without ad blocking :)