#307999 by Stepenlu07
Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:17 pm
sometimes i cant log in to the this forum it says 404 error forbidden something like that,. I dont want to miss the ninja release i hope someone fix this. Thanks.
Advertising
#311842 by oHDGx
Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:50 pm
Kind of [I have a potty mouth] that people can't use TOR etc. to get on anymore.
Advertising
Last edited by jc_gargma on Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Language
#312062 by wololo
Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:01 am
oHDGx wrote:Kind of [I have a potty mouth] that people can't use TOR etc. to get on anymore.

Yes, sorry about that. TOR is a good and useful service, unfortunately it is also used by spammers, etc, so it is blocked by the tool.
#314121 by Cipher_hero
Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:16 pm
Hello Everyone!

2 days ago, I tried to accesed talk/forum using a mobile connection method. When, tried to login, I've got a message "403 Forbidden". Then, at night, I tried to access talk/forum again using my wifi connection and it works. I hope someone can help me because I need to always bring my PSVITA everywhere to check the ninja release.

Thanks in advance.
#314528 by magooda
Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:37 pm
Cipher_hero wrote:Hello Everyone!

2 days ago, I tried to accesed talk/forum using a mobile connection method. When, tried to login, I've got a message "403 Forbidden". Then, at night, I tried to access talk/forum again using my wifi connection and it works. I hope someone can help me because I need to always bring my PSVITA everywhere to check the ninja release.

Thanks in advance.

you need to reset ur network settings that all to clear any thing stuck there try it and tell me ;)
#324811 by skoug
Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:41 pm
my problem is that even though stopforumspam removed my ip from their site , still zb block doesnt let me log.
had to use a different computer .
i had sent mails about this problem but nothing yet.
i dont know what to do. if it possible and you have time could you check it please?
i really really dont want to lose access to the site.
thanks in advance!
#324832 by Acid_Snake
Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:35 pm
skoug wrote:my problem is that even though stopforumspam removed my ip from their site , still zb block doesnt let me log.
had to use a different computer .
i had sent mails about this problem but nothing yet.
i dont know what to do. if it possible and you have time could you check it please?
i really really dont want to lose access to the site.
thanks in advance!

sorry for the inconvenience, the forum admin, wololo, is currently on vacation, so it'll take a while before he comes back and fixes the problem.