#360221 by SMOKE
Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 am
@nebu_187 please stop multi posting and use the edit button
Advertising
#374505 by KillerM33
Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:46 pm
the antispam is restricting me from getting access to the forums...it has problems with my ip so every now and then,i use a proxy to remedy it.....but are there ways to unblock me somehow?

Image
Advertising
#374510 by wololo
Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:52 pm
Yes. As the error says, go to http://www.stopforumspam.com/removal to get your IP removed from their database.
If this happens often to you, I strongly suggest you switch to another internet provider if possible.
#374551 by nCadeRegal
Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:05 am
works fine for me, also added wololo to my adblock on chrome and its not ad at all.....ad get it ha ha ha, thanks guys
#374609 by KillerM33
Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:58 pm
wololo wrote:Yes. As the error says, go to http://www.stopforumspam.com/removal to get your IP removed from their database.
If this happens often to you, I strongly suggest you switch to another internet provider if possible.


oh i see,thanks wololo
#380005 by noname120
Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:05 pm
KillerM33 wrote:the antispam is restricting me from getting access to the forums...it has problems with my ip so every now and then,i use a proxy to remedy it.....but are there ways to unblock me somehow?

Image

Actually, it is because you use Opera Mini. Every connection is made through their servers.
#380017 by wololo
Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:24 am
noname120 wrote:Actually, it is because you use Opera Mini. Every connection is made through their servers.

Ah, nice catch. Indeed. Don't use Opera mini, or deactivate the "speed mode", or whatever it's called these days
#380075 by KillerM33
Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:26 pm
wololo wrote:
noname120 wrote:Actually, it is because you use Opera Mini. Every connection is made through their servers.

Ah, nice catch. Indeed. Don't use Opera mini, or deactivate the "speed mode", or whatever it's called these days


i didnt see that coming....thanks for troubleshooting it
i usually use opera mini's "turbo mode" to have faster connection

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests