#283255 by wololo
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:28 pm
Today I added support for ZBBlock on this forum, to reduce the amount of spammers we get daily on this forum Unfortunately, this means that some legitimate users who use VPNs, TOR, or other such services, might end up automatically blacklisted from the site. If you run into issues, feel free to email me directly, wagic.the.homebrew@gmail.com, and we'll figure something out.
Advertising
#283401 by wololo
Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:12 pm
Several legit users of the forum got blocked by this antispam system, so I need to figure out a way to tone it down. I have deactivated it for now
#283405 by wololo
Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:27 pm
Activated again with less restrictions
#288734 by JeoWay
Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:24 pm
I am not able to sign in on my home network (Real IP Address)
I have to use a Web Proxy in order to access /talk

Otherwise I receive this:

Error 503 : Service Temporarily Unavailable

EDIT: Nevermind, Wololo resolved it via email. Thanks!
#288742 by wololo
Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:00 am
We followed up offline and cleared things up, but basically your computer got blocked because it has malware installed on it, so this was a case where the anti spam filter actually worked correctly. Just wanted to post here to confirm that if people contact me I am genuinely trying to help solve your issues, our goal is definitely not to block legit users :)
#288743 by JeoWay
Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:04 am
wololo wrote:We followed up offline and cleared things up, but basically your computer got blocked because it has malware installed on it, so this was a case where the anti spam filter actually worked correctly. Just wanted to post here to confirm that if people contact me I am genuinely trying to help solve your issues, our goal is definitely not to block legit users :)

Thanks! I no longer use that infected laptop now (since I have my gaming pc built)