Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Additional Anti spam measure

User avatar
SMOKE
Retired Mod
Posts: 3674
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Additional Anti spam measure

Post by SMOKE » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 am

@nebu_187 please stop multi posting and use the edit button
Advertising

User avatar
KillerM33
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 5:40 am

Re: Additional Anti spam measure

Post by KillerM33 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:46 pm

the antispam is restricting me from getting access to the forums...it has problems with my ip so every now and then,i use a proxy to remedy it.....but are there ways to unblock me somehow?

Image
Advertising

wololo
Site Admin
Posts: 3610
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:42 am
Location: Japan

Re: Additional Anti spam measure

Post by wololo » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:52 pm

Yes. As the error says, go to http://www.stopforumspam.com/removal to get your IP removed from their database.
If this happens often to you, I strongly suggest you switch to another internet provider if possible.
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!

nCadeRegal
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:13 am

Re: Additional Anti spam measure

Post by nCadeRegal » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:05 am

works fine for me, also added wololo to my adblock on chrome and its not ad at all.....ad get it ha ha ha, thanks guys
[spoiler]Ps3 Phat 80gb 4.65 Ferrox, Ps3 Slim 120gb 4.65 Darknet, Ps3 Slim 320gb 4.66 OFW, Ps4 Destiny Bundle, Vita 1K OFW, Vita 1K TN-v, to many PSP's to list, Vita TV OFW, Collector of consoles[/spoiler]

User avatar
KillerM33
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 5:40 am

Re: Additional Anti spam measure

Post by KillerM33 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:58 pm

wololo wrote:Yes. As the error says, go to http://www.stopforumspam.com/removal to get your IP removed from their database.
If this happens often to you, I strongly suggest you switch to another internet provider if possible.
oh i see,thanks wololo

User avatar
noname120
Developer
Posts: 775
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Re: Additional Anti spam measure

Post by noname120 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:05 pm

KillerM33 wrote:the antispam is restricting me from getting access to the forums...it has problems with my ip so every now and then,i use a proxy to remedy it.....but are there ways to unblock me somehow?

Image
Actually, it is because you use Opera Mini. Every connection is made through their servers.
Funny stuff
<yifanlu> I enjoy being loud and obnoxious
<yifanlu> rooting an android is like getting a hooker pregnant
<xerpi> I sometimes think I should leave all this stressing **** and be a farmer instead

wololo
Site Admin
Posts: 3610
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:42 am
Location: Japan

Re: Additional Anti spam measure

Post by wololo » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:24 am

noname120 wrote: Actually, it is because you use Opera Mini. Every connection is made through their servers.
Ah, nice catch. Indeed. Don't use Opera mini, or deactivate the "speed mode", or whatever it's called these days
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!

User avatar
KillerM33
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 5:40 am

Re: Additional Anti spam measure

Post by KillerM33 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:26 pm

wololo wrote:
noname120 wrote: Actually, it is because you use Opera Mini. Every connection is made through their servers.
Ah, nice catch. Indeed. Don't use Opera mini, or deactivate the "speed mode", or whatever it's called these days
i didnt see that coming....thanks for troubleshooting it
i usually use opera mini's "turbo mode" to have faster connection

Post Reply

Return to “Announcements”