(Note from Wololo: this was posted a while ago, but we wanted to contact YifanLu to make sure he was ok with us copying the article, and sadly we dropped the ball, with Christmas and everything… but we finally got through! ) A few days back YifanLu posted an entry to his blog explaining where UVL is now, and also speculating on some of the software and system security. For those of you wondering about the current state of this project, or why hacking a console takes such a long period, then it’s most certainly worth reading. It’s rather a long read, but most certainly worth it for those of you with the patience to do so.
You are currently browsing articles tagged YifanLU.
- Re: [PSP GO] Plugins issue, showing up, but not working
24/May/13 - 9:20 am
- Re: VHBL Latest Source Code
24/May/13 - 8:40 am
- Re: Is it possible?
24/May/13 - 8:11 am
- Halp! New PC, Bootmgr is missing.
24/May/13 - 8:00 am
- Re: can the psm sdk be used for hacking?
24/May/13 - 7:03 am
Do you shop at Amazon? If you like my work and are an Amazon shopper, please consider using the links below. It won’t cost you anything more, and I will get a small percentage of the sales. Thanks for your support!
- Tronsmart MK908: Quad Core Android HDMI sticks are here!
- Streaming Netflix on your Kindle Fire HD: watch Netflix on your Kindle from outside the US
- The mk802 IV: Rikomagic announces the 4th Generation of the mk802 series
- Netflix on PS3: Watch Netflix with your PS3 from outside the US
- Watch Netflix outside of the US: how to setup Unblock-US on your Android Smart TV
- The Xbox One Reveal, Salesmanship, and You
- Sony Release A PS4 Teaser Video For Their E3 Conference – Shows Hardware
- Fancy Watching The Xbox Event? Your Links Here!
- Microsoft will announce ‘tons of exclusives’ at E3, 21st Is ‘Laying Down The Foundations’
- Minimur WTH Happened This Week? More AC4 Trailers, A New Free-To-Play Game On PS4, And Full Frontal Assault Vita Release Date!
- The Playstation Vita is still relevant
- The future is now!: Google Glass
- A Noob’s Shopping Guide: Video Cards
- Trololo Talks: Predicting The Future (In Games)
- Release: Wagic 0.19.0 “community builds” for PSP/Vita, Windows, Android
- Coldbird is Coming Back, Team PRO and TN Put Differences Aside, PSX Sound Coming!
- Fail0verflow: the end of homebrews?
- The Photo-Realism Challenge: Light
- Minimur, WTH Happened This Week? Dust 514, Assassins Creed PS4 Dev Diary, And GT6 Vita?
- “The Magic of Dedicated Hardware:” An Emulation Enthusiast’s Rejoinder
- (BETA) Release: TN-V & TN-C for Apache Overkill 2.02 and below
- You Can Now Become A PSM Developer For Free!
- Release: ARK eCFW for all known exploits and firmwares (up to 2.02)
- The Photo-Realism Challenge: Polygons
- How Do I Get Different Region PSN Credit? Your Answers Here!
- PS Vita firmware 2.12 is out, does not block known VHBL exploits
- You Can’t Upload Whatever You Want With The Share Button, Says Yoshida.
- Release: Yifan Lu’s OpenCMA and libVitaMTP
- Minimur, WTH Happened This Week? Wii U Hacked, Xbox Pricing, Watch Dogs PS4 Dev Diary!
- Kernel Exploits, how they work and why they are scarce.