If you don’t know yet what the ESP8266 is yet, check out my article on that cool device here. Long story short, it’s a $5 wifi-enabled device that lets you run the PS4 exploit...
Popular this week
- Mi Box Oreo and Kodi, how to fix External HDD issue (NTFS/ExFat)
- Did you find this secret website in the Ghostbusters trailer?
- Yes, Ezoic actually doubles your adsense revenue… if you’re willing to make these tradeoffs
- Review: CloudnetGo CR18 – 4K Ultra HD Octa-Core Android Set top box
- The PS4 is rapidly becoming the living room device of choice
12/May/19 - 12:32 pm
11/May/19 - 10:14 am
10/May/19 - 2:25 pm
10/May/19 - 2:08 pm
10/May/19 - 11:58 am