PS4_enthusiast over on the fail0verflow blog has posted a detailed explanation on how he was able to dump (and decrypt) the PS4 Kernel from userland (Webkit exploit). The stunt leverages a vulnerability in the...
Popular this week
27 Dec, 2017
- Did you find this secret website in the Ghostbusters trailer?
- Yes, Ezoic actually doubles your adsense revenue… if you’re willing to make these tradeoffs
- Review: CloudnetGo CR18 – 4K Ultra HD Octa-Core Android Set top box
- The PS4 is rapidly becoming the living room device of choice
- Now’s the best time of the year to binge watch!
30/Dec/17 - 2:27 pm
30/Dec/17 - 2:14 pm
30/Dec/17 - 4:02 am
30/Dec/17 - 3:37 am
30/Dec/17 - 3:07 am