Famed Vita hacker TheFlow has now apparently turned to investigating the PS4. He tweeted yesterday about a Kernel vulnerability on the PS4, that he said has been patched somewhere between firmwares 5.05 and 6.20....
Popular this week
- Mi Box Oreo and Kodi, how to fix External HDD issue (NTFS/ExFat)
- Did you find this secret website in the Ghostbusters trailer?
- Yes, Ezoic actually doubles your adsense revenue… if you’re willing to make these tradeoffs
- Review: CloudnetGo CR18 – 4K Ultra HD Octa-Core Android Set top box
- The PS4 is rapidly becoming the living room device of choice
31/May/20 - 2:32 pm
31/May/20 - 11:19 am
30/May/20 - 10:30 pm
30/May/20 - 5:17 pm
29/May/20 - 9:18 pm