Famed Vita hacker TheFlow has now apparently turned to investigating the PS4. He tweeted yesterday about a Kernel vulnerability on the PS4, that he said has been patched somewhere between firmwares 5.05 and 6.20....
Popular this week
- Mi Box Oreo and Kodi, how to fix External HDD issue (NTFS/ExFat)
- Did you find this secret website in the Ghostbusters trailer?
- Yes, Ezoic actually doubles your adsense revenue… if you’re willing to make these tradeoffs
- Review: CloudnetGo CR18 – 4K Ultra HD Octa-Core Android Set top box
- The PS4 is rapidly becoming the living room device of choice
03/Jun/19 - 8:41 pm
03/Jun/19 - 5:57 pm
02/Jun/19 - 11:12 pm
02/Jun/19 - 10:05 pm
01/Jun/19 - 4:53 pm