Hacker Mathieulh shared a string extracted from a PS4 kernel dump, from the latest 5.55 firmware. The string contains the date the firmware was compiled. This date, he says, is enough proof that he...
Popular this week
- Mi Box Oreo and Kodi, how to fix External HDD issue (NTFS/ExFat)
- Did you find this secret website in the Ghostbusters trailer?
- Yes, Ezoic actually doubles your adsense revenue… if you’re willing to make these tradeoffs
- Review: CloudnetGo CR18 – 4K Ultra HD Octa-Core Android Set top box
- The PS4 is rapidly becoming the living room device of choice