Hacker qwertyoruiop announced today on twitter that he has a full exploit (user + kernel) on PS4 firmware 4.5x. Although he apparently confirmed his work on 4.50, he says the exploits should work on...
Popular this week
18 Apr, 2017
14 Apr, 2017
- Did you find this secret website in the Ghostbusters trailer?
- Yes, Ezoic actually doubles your adsense revenue… if you’re willing to make these tradeoffs
- Review: CloudnetGo CR18 – 4K Ultra HD Octa-Core Android Set top box
- The PS4 is rapidly becoming the living room device of choice
- Now’s the best time of the year to binge watch!
19/Apr/17 - 7:22 pm
19/Apr/17 - 7:17 pm
19/Apr/17 - 7:13 pm
19/Apr/17 - 7:05 pm
19/Apr/17 - 6:44 pm