The stuff I'm working on is in the attached wagic-n900.zip:
- diff is on the current SVN
- Qtmain.cpp needs to be placed in JGE/src
- wagic.pro needs to be placed in projects/mtg
- The fullscreen support seemed broken in JGE, so I handled it directly from Qt
- I added a Phonon support for the sound, it works fine on my phone, even if I don't really understand how to set the volume, would be nice to use the phone dedicated button for that. On my Linux PC, it worked fine for a while until my KDE complained, I didn't try it on Windows but it should work also...
- I used Q,A, J, K, Space, Enter and Backspace as default binding, I didn't try to overwrite it.
- the current .pro allows to download directly on the phone, but the real installation package for non-developer would need more configuration. In particular, it doesn't handle the resources installation.
2 bugs I didn't fix in the current code:
- with the new OpenGL 2.0 code, the border around the menu is broken. As far as I can tell, it's the only stuff that is broken, but I really don't understand why. I happens on every platform, so it's really the OpenGL 2.0 code.
- on my phone, sometime, I've got OpenGL error popping and after that, either card texture are just poorly display (text is no more readable), or I got once the overlay text disappearing (it's really annoying, no way to know how many life I've got left =)). I need to handle OpenGL error a bit more carefully I guess.
Feel free to comment