Wagic PSP release August 2019

Announcements/news by the admins & moderators
Vitty85

Re: Wagic PSP release August 2019

Post by Vitty85 »

I guess goblin was my mistake before, with new code it should work properly.
cha0z_

Post by cha0z_ »

Bas wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:22 pm
Escalate does not trigger second time, I mean you got A or B or A+B as an options, but you can't do A+B and then A option again (also now I noticed that the first strike effect is actually not working, it's basically +6 card). Actually if we talk about single cards it's not a biggy given how many of them there are, I am more into general logic issues.
While there was definitively an issue in coding as you described it, I want to point out Escalate does NOT allow you to choose the same mode twice.
P.S. goblin oriflamme (red enchantment) is also not working. My attacking creatures does not get +1
https://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card ... eid=413682
https://gatherer.wizards.com/pages/card ... eid=398673

Do these two work?

1 - If so It means they are coded differently and their code can be adapted for the Goblin Oriflamme.
2 - If not, it means any fix for GO should be applied to them as well.
Threshed lizard works like a charm now, goblin oriflamme is working like expected too, destructive tampering looks ok too (needs more testing as the AI possibly choose to not block), borrowed hostility dunno... I spend the right amount of mana and saw this time only two options 3/0 or first strike - selected 3/0 and it after applying it it put on screen another selection with just 3/0 in it. Giving total 6/0 to the creature.

Possibly another not working card is brazen buccaneers (red creature). Instead of revealing the top card of my deck and if land put it in to my hard or if not 1/1 token and I should choose to send the card back or in the grave - it shows heads or tales, i.e. coin flip and no card is showed at any stage (I think i works to the point that if it's a land - go in hand, if it's not auto put the card on top). Not a biggy, I could expect that a lot of cards needs fixing tbh given my share playtime with wagic. Still, you fixed few and I am thankful for that one!
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

HI,

I will take a look on brazen buccaneers too and then commit all new primitives to official REPO.

See you soon.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi,

All the primitives from XLN which requires the explore ability are programmed with flipacoin instead of showing the first card. I guess the game does not support this ability in the correct way, so someone decided to implement it in this way.

I think it's better to leave it as it is, otherwise we should remove those cards from the game marking them as unsupported.

See you soon.
Bas

Post by Bas »

Suggestion on explore: Put the top of the lib into the GY, if it is a land, put it into the hand, if it is a non-land, open a dialogue for top or bottom and give a counter.
Forums are down atm.

Please join the discord server in order to not miss stuff and be reachable:
https://discord.gg/JHK5pVaK5p

(You are not required to install the software, you can use it in a browser as well, albeit I recommend installing)
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

does any primitive allow this?
Bas

Post by Bas »

I had some pseudo stuff with scry (didn't work fully though):

Code: Select all

auto=deplete:1
auto=may moveto(mylibrary) target(<upto:1>*[-this]|mygraveyard)
I think there is also a keyword restricting selection to only new cards put there in that turn. [fresh]
Maybe also for putting the card itself automatically on top or bot without selection.

Maybe most cards that would reveal could be coded that way, suhc as Nissa's Revelation:

name=Nissa's Revelation
###NOpe, wont code this atm.
type=Sorcery
mana={5}{G}{G}
auto=deplete:5
auto=moveto(mylibrary) target(<upto:5>*[-this]|mygraveyard)
auto=somethingsomething
auto=deplete:1 again
text=Scry 5, then reveal the top card of your library. If it's a creature card, you draw cards equal to its power and you 
Forums are down atm.

(You are not required to install the software, you can use it in a browser as well, albeit I recommend installing)
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

What about this:

[card]
name=Brazen Buccaneers
abilities=haste
auto=reveal:1 optionone if type(land|reveal)~morethan~0 then target(<1>*|reveal) moveto(myHand) optiononeend optiontwo name(Put back or Graveyard) counter(1/1,1) && may target(<1>*|reveal) moveto(myGraveyard) optiontwoend revealend limit:1
text=Haste -- When Brazen Buccaneers enters the battlefield, it explores. (Reveal the top card of your library. Put that card into your hand if it's a land. Otherwise, put a +1/+1 counter on this creature, then put the card back or put it into your graveyard.)
mana={3}{R}
type=Creature
subtype=Human Pirate
power=2
toughness=2
[/card]
Maybe it could work...
Bas

Post by Bas »

"reveal" is a thing? :o
Forums are down atm.

Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

it's used a lot in mtg.txt as i could see in other cards.