Wagic nightly builds

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
j6m6w6

Re: Wagic SVN builds

Post by j6m6w6 »

iOS unofficial build is here!!! Finally! For the record i am not an iOS developer or coder or anything of the sort. I was able to use VMware to virtualize OS X on my windows pc. I made no changes to the game itself as i really don't know how to, all i did was compile what was already there, but i have it on my iphone and ipad and all is working well. I had to delete the old app before the new one downloaded the core files, so make sure to backup your profile and pics if you have to. So, like i said nothing fancy here, just Wagic ver. 0.19.0 for your i device!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cucxr ... /Wagic.ipa

just drag .ipa into itunes and make sure you have appsync installed on your device, then you can install.

Delete old app first

Don't forget to backup your profile!
KarloxLoKo

Post by KarloxLoKo »

j6m6w6 wrote:iOS unofficial build is here!!! Finally! For the record i am not an iOS developer or coder or anything of the sort. I was able to use VMware to virtualize OS X on my windows pc. I made no changes to the game itself as i really don't know how to, all i did was compile what was already there, but i have it on my iphone and ipad and all is working well. I had to delete the old app before the new one downloaded the core files, so make sure to backup your profile and pics if you have to. So, like i said nothing fancy here, just Wagic ver. 0.19.0 for your i device!

just drag .ipa into itunes and make sure you have appsync installed on your device, then you can install.

Delete old app first

thanks for this i will try it right now!!!
MPR full collection owner!

Yo no quiero firma.
I Don't want signature.
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.
3imer

Post by 3imer »

j6m6w6 wrote:iOS unofficial build is here!!! Finally! For the record i am not an iOS developer or coder or anything of the sort. I was able to use VMware to virtualize OS X on my windows pc. I made no changes to the game itself as i really don't know how to, all i did was compile what was already there, but i have it on my iphone and ipad and all is working well. I had to delete the old app before the new one downloaded the core files, so make sure to backup your profile and pics if you have to. So, like i said nothing fancy here, just Wagic ver. 0.19.0 for your i device!

Delete old app first

You are **** the best. I will try it later!
3imer

Post by 3imer »

Thanks for compiling, but there are some problems. The resolution is now worser than in 0.18.6. The resolution does not fill the complete display. Also the menu looks different. There is a close button on the menue.
j6m6w6

Post by j6m6w6 »

thats due to the overall up'd resolution, if you run the original MTG theme it looks all good. as for the other button on the menu, theres nothing i can do about that, like i said im no coder or developer. the game runs just fine though and thats all that really matters.
xojlmc

Post by xojlmc »

Hi everyone, haven't been here for a while
I've taken the latest SVN (r4847 for now)and compiled for android 4.0.3
As for the Wagic version, I suppose it can be 0.19.1
But I don't have any android device by now to test it, so please try it and leave feedback

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vyf266z2liqsl ... _4.0.3.apk
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

xojlmc wrote:Hi everyone, haven't been here for a while
I've taken the latest SVN (r4847 for now)and compiled for android 4.0.3
As for the Wagic version, I suppose it can be 0.19.1
But I don't have any android device by now to test it, so please try it and leave feedback

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vyf266z2liqsl ... _4.0.3.apk
thanks I will try this
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Thanks all, updated the first post!
Wan73d

Post by Wan73d »

Thanks j6 I may give your build a go soon. Although I have just been manually updating my 18.6 version with changes that can just be dragged and dropped into the zip on a computer, so I'm a little reluctant to try and change to yours so fast. Perhaps if I get time I'll fully backup what I've got and give yours a go.
Niegen

Post by Niegen »

I've been using xojlmc's SVN build for the past week, and it works really well so far.
Enjoying Prowl and Miracle.

Wololo, that release does display the ads, so you might see some revenue cash in... :D