Bugs 0.10.1

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
wololo
Site Admin

Bugs 0.10.1

Post by wololo »

Please post bug reports for version 0.10.1 here.
don't forget to check the list of known bugs: http://wololo.net/miki/index.php/Wagic/Bugs (we will update it asap)
snaxington

Re: Bugs 0.10.1

Post by snaxington »

I noticed that i'm still getting priority in my Untap Step, will this bug be around for the foreseeable future?
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Yes. It is probably a pain to fix, could have a bad impact on several cards, while being a very minor annoyance, so honestly I see very little points in prioritizing this bug compared to, say, crashes, or purple screens...
Feel free to open an issue in the SVN tracker, though.
Is this just an "annoyance", or does it prevent you from doing specific things?
snaxington

Post by snaxington »

Mostly just an annoyance,
I believe that most of the cards that could abuse this haven't been scripted yet.
devi59

Post by devi59 »

Used my own theme Icing. When I go to the shop I can see the "glowing" of the candle of the original shopkeeper and the glow reflecting on his face "through" my picture in the shop. Didn't notice if it was present on other themes. I'm working on wonderful christmas and just trying to play inbetween calls.
Thedark

Post by Thedark »

when i use gamble(urza's saga), 100% the card discarded is the card that i taken in deck.... 8 on 8 times...
Psyringe

Post by Psyringe »

devi59 wrote:Used my own theme Icing. When I go to the shop I can see the "glowing" of the candle of the original shopkeeper and the glow reflecting on his face "through" my picture in the shop.
That happens because your theme replaced the shop picture, but not the shop lightmap. The engine will load default files for any graphics not specified in the theme, and since you didn't specify a new lightmap, the default one is used. The easiest way to fix this is to add an empty lightmap to your theme.
devi59

Post by devi59 »

Yea it didn't bug me, I just didn't know that the lightmap thing was added. I didn't look at the new folder contents, my fault. Thanks though!
wins22

Post by wins22 »

For the Yellow Scarves General card, it should have a power of 2 but its listed as 0. (PTK set)
Psyringe

Post by Psyringe »

wins22 wrote:For the Yellow Scarves General card, it should have a power of 2 but its listed as 0. (PTK set)
Fixed in r1616, thanks. :)