Best collection's of cards NEW.

Everything related to wagic does not fall in other forum. If you don't know where to post, post here. Your topic will be moved to the correct section.
Raziel017

Re: Best collection's of cards NEW.

Post by Raziel017 »

i have 4658. hahahaha...and growing.i dont have the 9ed and 8ed coz they are pretty much the same so i took it out. :mrgreen:
JayzenFreeze

Post by JayzenFreeze »

I did not think there is that many I went through the collections and still came up with the same amount I already had... hmm?
yoda01 wrote:I have 9327 cards in my collection (I buy multiple copies and playing since 0.6.1). 5284 cards in total with all of the pics. I did not add the special sets (ie Naruto, Star Wars, etc) I like to be as vanilla as possible.
(And that is after rebuilding my WTH from an old backup copy and Raziel017's help after my MS disaster :D )
Psyringe

Post by Psyringe »

JayzenFreeze wrote:I did not think there is that many I went through the collections and still came up with the same amount I already had... hmm?
If you install every vanilla set available, you'll currently get to about 5480 cards in your database. You can raise this number by adding non-vanilla sets like Naruto or FinalFantasy. The number of cards in your *collection* isn't limited, you could buy 100 instances of every card in your database and then have 548,000 cards in your collection. It's not clear to me from your previous posts whether you're talking about the size of your collection or the size of your database.
JayzenFreeze

Post by JayzenFreeze »

yoda01 wrote:I have 9327 cards in my collection (I buy multiple copies and playing since 0.6.1). 5284 cards in total with all of the pics. I did not add the special sets (ie Naruto, Star Wars, etc) I like to be as vanilla as possible.
(And that is after rebuilding my WTH from an old backup copy and Raziel017's help after my MS disaster :D )

Where did You find the other 4 or 5 THOUSAND MORE CARDS???
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

He said in his collection, not in his database.
The database is the number of different cards potentially available for you in Wagic.
The collection is the cards you can build a deck with. That is, the cards you bought through the shop. You can have several occurrences of the same card in your collection

For example you can have a database of 1 card but a collection of 10000 cards
khalim

Post by khalim »

what's the point of all this bragging if there are not links? i find it rather annoying than anything else.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

The files are on this forum. If you find things that are not referenced in the index thread (and there are probably lots of them), feel free to let me know on that thread. I will update the thread if people let me know about outdated things.
yoda01

Post by yoda01 »

If ya'll want to see what I have or just want to complete or add your database, I've provided a link to my set folder and collection file. I hope ya'll enjoy!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WA5F1DUE
JayzenFreeze

Post by JayzenFreeze »

Where are the rest of those cards?
yoda01

Post by yoda01 »

My database size is only 5362 cards. This is the amount of cards that are available to me. There are no more cards! :) The 9463 cards (the number you are fixed on) are the ones that I bought in the shop. I try to buy 4 of every card. So please JayzenFreeze, don't worry about where are the cards, just enjoy the game and keep on collecting cards! :D I hope that Psyringe and Wololo's posts and my explanation help straighten everything out.