All Card Images - 93/93 Sets - WTH 0.13.1 Updated - HQ & PSP

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
Raziel017

Re: All images Set

Post by Raziel017 »

yup all clear thanks, ill go try it and if i cant make it work ill just wait for the release. i dont want to mess up my wagic again.hahaha...

thanks again. :mrgreen:
Raziel017

Post by Raziel017 »

hi abra,

i checked my wagic file, it has the pic of the token and it is coded correctly. i followed what you described on your post and when i tried it did not produce the pic of the token. it produced the token but no art.any comments why this is happening? :(
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

Which set/cards are you talking about ?
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder
Raziel017

Post by Raziel017 »

the X ed...im not sure what expansion i think its 10th ed it has an X on the card.also lorwyn with the elf card imperious perfect it's not giving me any tokens.here's my file.http://www.megaupload.com/?d=739L94YO i dont really know whats the problem.its not only those cards/set seems most of the set with token producing cards.
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

Will have a look when I'm back home.. if I start downloading 360MB at work my network Admin is gonna freak out :)

Grü

Abra
We need your Help !!!

Raziel017

Post by Raziel017 »

ok...hahaha...thanks i really appreaciate it. :D
baldersmashed

Post by baldersmashed »

I just tried to download a lot of the sets you said already existed elsewhere in the forum and most of them from page 2 on are no longer available to download. The bulk of what I could find that was ready to go is already in this thread. Just figured I would bring that up after two hours of going through the old pages of forum. :shock:
Dr.Solomat wrote:"Vegeta! What does the scouter say about Wagics power level?"

"It's over ten thooooouuuuuusaaaaaaaaand!"

"What 10.000? There's no way that can be right!"
Raziel017

Post by Raziel017 »

why dont you try my file its right there on my post although it has a little problem that needs fixing.
the tokens are not appearing in my file. it is still a work in progress but other than that everything is working perfectly.so if you want the images just DL my file and extract the image sets you want.
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

Hi Raziel,

I've looked at your file... no idea why the token are not showing for lorwynn and 10E--- it may be related to the fact that you are using both the zip file and the images... maybe you should try to put everything in the zip file... That the way I currently have 10E and Lorwynn and it work perfectly...

Well you can try this file (also remove all images from your current folder and replace by this:):

Lorwynn - Source Gatherer - All token included : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7ACO9K5C
10E - Source Gatherer - All token included : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=17BIUQKC

it the one I use and it work fine:

You should also redownload Guidlpact (beginning of this thread) as the one you have doesn't have all the images...

If you have problem with any sets feel free to ask for them...

Grü

Abra
We need your Help !!!

Disturbed.1.93

Post by Disturbed.1.93 »

Is it just me or is anyone else missing the STH card set images? I keep looking but cant find it. :x But I am sure if someone tells me where to get i'll feel like an idiot for not seeing it before... Thanks.