Images for token creatures

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
excessum

Images for token creatures

Post by excessum »

Does anyone know how to get the images for token creatures with specific names to appear? A specific example would be Wurmcoil Engine which creates token(-20787511) and token(-20787512) instead of the conventional method of appending a 't' to the end of the generator's id (ie. 12345 would create 12345t). I have tried various permutations of the token numbers but they do not seem to work.
Atriel

Re: Images for token creatures

Post by Atriel »

excessum wrote:Does anyone know how to get the images for token creatures with specific names to appear? A specific example would be Wurmcoil Engine which creates token(-20787511) and token(-20787512) instead of the conventional method of appending a 't' to the end of the generator's id (ie. 12345 would create 12345t). I have tried various permutations of the token numbers but they do not seem to work.
It's true. Further, these new tokens appears in the trophy room (should not occur because there aren't cards), and without image. It's strange... There's a way to programming Wagic so you know that the tokens have a minus sign in front of it?.
Atriel
Gabriel Angelfire

Post by Gabriel Angelfire »

I don't know if this helps, but I numbered the tokens 20787511t and 20787512t and both the pictures show up in the game when the Wurmcoil Engine goes to the graveyard. I had to fool around for a while until I got it right, the only Token that I have problems with are the Avatar token that Anjani Goldmane creates. I can't get one to appear from any of the Anjani's - Lorwyn, M10, or M11 editions.
excessum

Post by excessum »

No idea about the minus signs... There only appear for token ids though.

Ahh thanks for the help! Did you check which version is displayed for the avatar token of Ajani Goldmane? I managed to get the token image to display by having 140233t.jpeg in the LRW folder.