Discussion: Archenemy Basic Scheme cards

For all your questions regarding Image Card Coding.
Please read the Image Posting Guideline & Index before posting in this forum.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST BUG REPORT IN THIS FORUM !!

Please read carefully the forum rules related to the card coding section : viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1545

All post will be edited to follow forum rules.
KF1

Discussion: Archenemy Basic Scheme cards

Post by KF1 »

I think we are almost there for Archenemy Basic scheme cards.

We have Global Enchantments from Legends such as Concordant Crossroads, until your next turn as a new ability, phase action and ways to search for cards in our library so if I'm correct Wagic is almost there for implementing Archenemy scheme cards.

Here is my first go at a pair.

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Roots of All Evil
abilities=nofizzle, shroud, opponentshroud
auto=token(Saproling,creature Saproling, 1/1, green) *5
auto=phaseaction[my untap] type:moveTo(this|graveyard) from(battlefield) && target(scheme|mylibrary) moveTo(mybattlefield)
text=When you set this scheme in motion, put 5 1/1 green Saproling creature tokens onto the battlefield.
mana={0}
type=Scheme
[/card]

[card]
name=Which of You Burns Brightest?
abilities=nofizzle, shroud, opponentshroud
auto=kicker damage:X all(creature|opponentbattlefield)
auto=kicker damage:X opponent
kicker={X}
auto=phaseaction[my untap] type:moveTo(this|graveyard) from(battlefield) && target(scheme|mylibrary) moveTo(mybattlefield)
text=When you set this scheme in motion, you may pay X. If you do, this scheme deals X damage to target opponent and each creature he or she controls.
mana={0}
type=Scheme
[/card]
Some of the problems with this line of coding thought are that I don't know how to seperate the scheme cards from the main deck or randomize the choice of a scheme card.
Zethfox

Re: Discussion: Archenemy Basic Scheme cards

Post by Zethfox »

correct, wagic can handle most of them, we just need to find placement for them and code the choas dice.
Rustus

Re: Discussion: Archenemy Basic Scheme cards

Post by Rustus »

Isn't the Chaos Dice used in Planechase, not Archenemy? Though, if we can do Archenemy, we would be a huge step in the direction of Planechase, which would be epic.

And if we can get Archenemy I would gladly volunteer to beta test it. Archenemy is my favorite Magic varient (Its far better than EDH for me)
"Fly with me, forever higher... And with these wings, we'll set the world on fire!"
-Symphony X