Bugs 0.16.0: please post your bug reports here

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline

Re: Bugs 0.16.0: please post your bug reports here

Post by 840126 »

salamandar wrote:for the word "abilities" : there is a missing "i", so he hasn't flying because of that

[card]
name=Maelstrom Djinn
abil~i~ties=flying
facedown={3}
autofacedown={2}{u}:morph
autofaceup=vanishing:2
text=Flying -- Morph {2}{U} (You may cast this face down as a 2/2 creature for {3}. Turn it face up any time for its morph cost.) -- When Maelstrom Djinn is turned face up, put two time counters on it and it gains vanishing. (At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter from it. When the last is removed, sacrifice it.)
mana={7}{U}
type=Creature
subtype=Djinn
power=5
toughness=6
[/card]

Thank you for your work :)
Fixed in SVN. Thanks for reporting!
You can find the latest Eboot of Wagic in following links:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6s9y671f0sjd5
or
http://www.mediafire.com/wth
jeremy

Post by jeremy »

did anyone have the coldsnap land dark depths suddenly stop working after the new update?
basically not having the token appear after sacrificing vampire hexmage to get rid of the cold counters, sacrificing it just bins it.
anyone else gets this?
currently this is in the mtg primitives folder
[card]
name=Dark Depths
auto=counter(0/0,10,Ice)
auto={3}:(counter(0/0,-1,Ice) all(this) && bury all(dark depths[-counter{0/0.1.Ice}])
auto=this(counter{0/0.1.Ice}<1) {0}:sacrifice all(this)
auto=@movedTo(mygraveyard) from(dark depths[-counter{0/0.1.Ice}]|myBattlefield):token(Marit Lage,legendary creature avatar, 20/20,flying,indestructible,black)
text=Dark Depths enters the battlefield with ten ice counters on it. -- {3}: Remove an ice counter from Dark Depths. -- When Dark Depths has no ice counters on it, sacrifice it. If you do, put a legendary 20/20 black Avatar creature token with flying and "This creature is indestructible" named Marit Lage onto the battlefield.
type=Legendary Snow Land
[/card]
purplerose

Post by purplerose »

I used Dominus of Fealty to get an opponent's creature that was enchanted. When the effect wore off, the creature was... gone, like it phased out, but totally invisible. It can still attack and block, though.
Also, sometimes attacking creatures go to the extreme left/right of the psp screen. I don't know why this happens.
I used wagic 16.0, fresh download, no custom content.
Icehornet

Post by Icehornet »

name=Rushing River
target=*[-land]|battlefield
auto=moveto(ownerhand)
auto=alternative target(*[-land]|battlefield) moveto(ownerhand)
text=Kicker - Sacrifice a land. (You may sacrifice a land in addition to any other costs as you cast this spell.) -- Return target nonland permanent to its owner's hand. If Rushing River was kicked, return another target nonland permanent to its owner's hand.
mana={2}{U}
other={2}{U}{S(land|mybattlefield)} name(Pay Kicker)
type=Instant

When I have nightscape familiar on the field {Blue spell cost 1 less to play} I cant pay Kicker cost. I need to play with {2}{U} so there will be pop up to choose to pay kicker.
Also when I try to pay kicker cost, Wagic let me choose land to sacrifice but the program will get error and close after that. Can it be occur from the code that cant choose land as target?
Shadowfireomega

Post by Shadowfireomega »

Found three issues on psp version 0.16.0

1:
Relentless Rats: First rat gets no bonus from additional rats.
Turn 1:
Play Swamp
Tap swamp for {b}
Play Dark Ritual
Play Relentless Rats
Turn 2:
Play swamp
Tap swamp for {b}
Play Dark Ritual
Play Relentless Rats
Turn 3:
Play Swamp
Tap 3 swamps for {b}{B}{B}
Play Relentless Rats

Rat 1: 2/2
Rat 2: 4/4
Rat 3: 4/4

--------------------------------------------
Mirror Sigil Sergent : Token Popped up during MP2 after playing a blue creature

Turn 1:
Play scrubland
Tap scrubland for {w}
Play Rhys The Redeemed
Turn 2:
Play scrubland
Tap scrubland for {b}
Play Dark Ritual
Play Dark Ritual
Tap scrubland for {w}
Play Mirror Sigil Sergent
Turn 3:
Play tundra
--skip to MP2--
Tap tundra for {U}
Play Zealous Guardian

Out Pops Mirror Sigil Sergent's Copy token @ MP2

---------------------------------------------------------------
I have not been able to single out a single specific card that causes this;

When I tap untap with Umbral Mantle (creature gets 3 untap: gets +2/+2 ueot) attached to either Elvish Archdruid (Tap: add {G} to your manapool for each elf you control.) or rofellos, Llanowar Embassary (Tap: add {G} to your manapool for each forest you control) to make an "infinite mana loop", at around 75-ish untaps :D all tap abilities freeze up and I cannot spend my mana to summon anything, but I can still phase skip to the next phase.
Wagic: the Homebrew Image Pack Easy Installers

"I love being wrong, for if I was always right, I would never learn anything, and that would be a sad life." -Benjamin Fisher
check out my blog http://shadowfireomega.blogspot.com/
jeremy

Post by jeremy »

I ran a bloom/mantle deck on the psp, going to 100/100+ and a fireball still seems to work just fine. Try running it with the glitter off? Or was it specifically problematic with green mana multiple producers?
The white elemental card Reveillark seems to have a carry over bug from previous versions, in that if you cast it normally or get it into play through other cards, it works properly when it leaves.
But if you pay for it's evoke cost, the card just goes into the bin without the additional effects.
Anfo

Post by Anfo »

1. I stole Hypnotic Specter from my opponent and used it to deal damage to it's owner.
He didn't discard any card.

2. I stole an opponent's creature by an enchantment which name "control magic" .After I return my enchantment to my hand ,the creature doesn't return to opponent's battlefield.

3.I use "Caribou Range" and create a caribou token.When I want to gain life and choose "life", the result is sacrifice enchantment instead of token.
timmermac

Post by timmermac »

Using version 16 for the PC, I seem to be losing my collection after a time. First run through, I got 16 games in before my collection went down to 1 card. This time, I played 1 game before my entire collection vanished. I have no explanation for how my collection keeps disappearing.
wins22

Post by wins22 »

For Dark Depths, the token doesn't generate when you use vampire hexmage to remove the counters. I dont know if it works when you do it by removing the counters one by one, but i don't imagine it would.

The fix I did for this was just to replace the lines for creating the token with this:
auto=@movedTo(this|mygraveyard) from(myBattlefield):token(Marit Lage,legendary creature avatar, 20/20,flying,indestructible,black)

However, this means that anything that destroys dark depths, and sends it to the graveyard would create the token.

I couldn't figure out how to make it only generate the token when there were no counters on it, since every attempt of replacing "this" with dark depths caused the card not to function properly.

Can anyone help on this?
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

i'll give it a look sometime today, it might be related to internal coding.