All Card Images - 93/93 Sets - WTH 0.13.1 Updated - HQ & PSP

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
wololo
Site Admin

Re: All Card Images - 93/93 Sets - WTH 0.13.1 Updated - HQ &

Post by wololo »

Shadowfireomega wrote: 1. May I have permission to use the wololo W as the icon, and use the Wagic the Homebrew logo pic for the downloader sidebar?
Yes.
2. Where would be a good, reliable, easy to use file storage site to upload it to?
hmmm... one of the big upload sites such as megaupload, etc... but these usually don't play nice with "auto" installers.
Shadowfireomega

Post by Shadowfireomega »

Ty for permissions, sometime later today either before noon or between 6 and midnight (cst) the finished product will be posted here.
Wagic: the Homebrew Image Pack Easy Installers

"I love being wrong, for if I was always right, I would never learn anything, and that would be a sad life." -Benjamin Fisher
check out my blog http://shadowfireomega.blogspot.com/
ztenod

Post by ztenod »

I put all the files in the right spot,whenever i open the shop game crashes :S
Shadowfireomega

Ok, here is the finished link for PSP ONLY, after tweaking it a bit I will also release one for other devices. If anyone has a problem, pm me and I will try to fix it. Enjoy ;)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TEKUZV1R

Oh, and btw, instructions are on the installer after you run it.

"I love being wrong, for if I was always right, I would never learn anything, and that would be a sad life." -Benjamin Fisher
Weller

Post by Weller »

Shadowfireomega, this is now a Installer for all the Pictures Wagic has in it's collection? If it so, then this is really, really amazing! Thanks for your quick job, you make me absolutly happy :).
Shadowfireomega

Weller wrote:Shadowfireomega, this is now a Installer for all the Pictures Wagic has in it's collection? If it so, then this is really, really amazing! Thanks for your quick job, you make me absolutly happy :).
yes it is, Only for psp at the moment, will probably get the windows out today.

ManRay

Post by ManRay »

Shadowfireomega wrote:
Weller wrote:yes it is, Only for psp at the moment, will probably get the windows out today.
That sounds great !

Mostly interrested in the Pc Version...

How many Image packs will it install ??
Shadowfireomega

I get all my packs from the first post in this thread, so as many as there are on it.

Edit: 86 is the number of sets from the 33 part All_HQ_sets file, still have to extract each sets zip and replace the ones that have been updated before I start making the easy installer. Also have to upload, which takes a while, so my estimate is 11pm CST at the soonest, latest may be sometime tomorrow, or If i get dragged off, monday, but I will do my best to make it tonight.

Edit: I have finished testing the first version of the easy installer. I have only 2 problems with it, one major and one minor:
---------------MAJOR MUST READ!!!-------------
DO NOT extract to your res folder, as this will make a res folder in your res folder, instead extract it to the Wagic folder that contains the res folder. otherwise the rest of the directions included in the extractor are correct.

Minor issue:
The icon for the installer is generic, not Wololo/Wagic W.

Both will be fixed soon.

Other then those issues, no problems.

Contains 90 sets.

Uploading now, link will follow completion. approx 3.5gb

Sorry, this will take longer then expected, I need to split the file into 2 volumes so that I can upload it, so It may take until tomorrow to complete the upload, but since an upload can be unattended, I will defiantly have the link up by this time tomorrow.

Amer

Post by Amer »

This is NOT an update, just the pack from the 1st post packed into installer (so no MBS, NPH, M12, etc).
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

installing hq packs on psp can lead to a massive headache btw....
each hq image is almost 10 times the size of a normal psp quality card image...meaning the cache will fill ...well ten times faster lol :)
just something to mention.