Pakes Planeswalker Add-On

In this forum you will find all cards that COULD be added to the game but aren't because they don't work 100%.
Nazar-WTH-PCgamer

Re: Pakes Planeswalker Add-On

Post by Nazar-WTH-PCgamer »

sandman423 wrote:Anyone else having this problem?

Whenever opponent Attacks me I get asked Damage Jace the Mind Sculptor and then I select it and another box pops up that says "Life" and it just keeps popping up and I gain life.

How do I fix this??

Also what is the most Recent Pakes PlanesWalker setup?

I got the following files in Primitives.

Borderline
mtg
Planeswalker
I noticed the "Jace, the Mind Sculptor" token for "Damaged Jace" was probably made with a copy/paste from "Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker" (or at least from its "Damaged Nicol Bolas" token) and the "Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker" target instance should be corrected for "Jace, the Mind Sculptor" and that should fix it... I hope so! If not then there must be something more to it but I haven't tested that one for myself yet. I think the OG planeswalkers file from the Unofficial add-on v5.0 is the most updated one. (Link to topic: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2381&p=20310&hilit= ... don#p20310)

Good luck!
Nazar is meant to rule the world... Someday! Once Nazar is in charge, goblins won't have to hide or shovel orcish poops no more. Vote for Nazar!!!
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Can you post the most recent Jace the Mind Sculptor for Primitives because I can't find it in the 5.0 Addon. Also do I need a Planeswalker.txt file in my sets/primitives folder?

I keep crashing when I try and use Jace 2.0 Fate Seal to opponent I get the token I click on then I check the opponents hand and if its a card I don't want to put on top I get the popup saying Top of Deck and then it freezes...How do I get this to work so I can choose to put it on bottom two without it freezing? I don't even get the popup to ask me if I want to put OPPONENTS card on bottom it just locks up. I can hit start and go to main menu.

The Damage Calculation works for Jace 2.0 now just had to change a few things...

This is what I got posted in primitives/mtg.txt

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Jace, the Mind Sculptor
auto=counter(0/1,3,Loyalty)
auto=counter(0/0,3,Choice)
auto=@movedto(Jace, the Mind Sculptor|battlefield):bury all(*[Jace])
auto=this(counter{0/1,1,Loyalty}<1) may bury
auto=@damaged(player) from(*|opponentbattlefield):may token(-51144)
auto=@each cleanup:bury all(Jace, the Mind Sculptor[-counter{0/1.1.Loyalty}])
auto=@each combatends:bury all(Jace, the Mind Sculptor[-counter{0/1.1.Loyalty}])
auto=@each my upkeep:counter(0/0,-3,Choice) && counter(0/0,3,Choice)
auto={C(0/0,-2,Choice)}{C(0/1,2,Loyalty)}:token(-674) asSorcery
auto={C(0/0,-2,Choice)}{C(0/1,2,Loyalty)}:token(-774) asSorcery
auto={C(0/0,-2,Choice)}{C(0/1,0,Loyalty)}:draw:3 && token(-672) asSorcery
auto={C(0/0,-2,Choice)}{C(0/1,-1,Loyalty)}:moveto(ownerhand) target(creature) asSorcery
auto={C(0/0,-2,Choice)}{C(0/1,-12,Loyalty)}:moveto(exile) all(*|opponentlibrary) && moveto(opponentlibrary) all(*|opponenthand) && shuffle asSorcery
mana={2}{U}{U}
abilities=shroud
subtype=Planeswalker Jace
toughness=0
[/card]
[card]
name=Damaged Jace
auto=may life:1 controller && counter(0/1,-1,Loyalty) all(Jace, The Mind Sculptor|mybattlefield) && token(-51144)
id=-51144
type=nothing
auto=moveto(junk) all(this)
auto=@each endofturn:moveTo(ownergraveyard)
[/card]
[card]
name=Move to top of deck 1
id=-672
type=nothing
auto=moveto(mylibrary) target(*|myhand)
auto=moveto(exile) all(this)
auto=token(-673)
[/card]
[card]
name=Move to top of deck 2
auto=counter(0/0,1,Brainstorm)
auto=@movedTo(*|myLibrary) from(myhand):thisforeach(counter{0/0.1.Brainstorm}>0) moveTo(myLibrary) target(*|myhand) && counter(0/0,-1,Brainstorm) && counter(0/0,1,Bury)
auto=thisforeach(counter{0/0.1.Bury}>0) exile all(this)
id=-673
type=Nothing
[/card]
[card]
name=Look at MY top card
id=-674
type=nothing
auto=counter(0/0,1,topcard)
auto=counter(0/0,1,original) all(*|myhand)
auto={C(0/0,-1,topcard)}:draw:1 asSorcery
auto=@movedto(*|myhand):may token(-675) && moveto(mylibrary) target(*[-counter{0/0.1.original}]|myhand) && counter(0/0,-1,original) all(*|myhand) && moveto(junk) all(this) && shuffle
auto=@movedto(*|myhand):may token(-676) && moveto(mylibrary) target(*[-counter{0/0.1.original}]|myhand) && counter(0/0,-1,original) all(*|myhand) && moveto(junk) all(this)
[/card]
[card]
name=Move To Bottom
id=-675
type=nothing
[/card]
[card]
name=Move To Top
id=-676
type=nothing
[/card]

[card]
name=Look at opponent top card
id=-774
type=nothing
auto=counter(0/0,1,topcard)
auto=counter(0/0,1,original) all(*|opponenthand)
auto={C(0/0,-1,topcard)}:draw:1 opponent asSorcery
auto=@movedto(*|opponenthand):may token(-675) && moveto(opponentlibrary) target(*[-counter{0/0.1.original}]|opponenthand) && counter(0/0,-1,original) all(*|opponenthand) && shuffle
auto=@movedto(*|opponenthand):may token(-676) && moveto(opponentlibrary) target(*[-counter{0/0.1.original}]|opponenthand) && counter(0/0,-1,original) all(*|opponenthand)
[/card]
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

I went to the UNOFFICIAL Addon 5.0

Where is the latest Planeswalker OG you mentioned?

I don't see a primitives folder for the Unofficial Addon to Add Planeswalker.txt into sets/primitives still using code posted above and it crashes when I try and check opponents Top Card of deck.
Nazar-WTH-PCgamer

sandman423 wrote:I went to the UNOFFICIAL Addon 5.0

Where is the latest Planeswalker OG you mentioned?

I don't see a primitives folder for the Unofficial Addon to Add Planeswalker.txt into sets/primitives still using code posted above and it crashes when I try and check opponents Top Card of deck.
You got the correct planeswalker addon then... OG is the one included in UNOFFICIAL 5.0 while the other version is located on page 1 of this topic and is from Pake. I compared both files and they are entirely similar except for for one of Jace's abilities which can also target your opponent in OG's version while it can only target yourself in Pake's version.
Nazar is meant to rule the world... Someday! Once Nazar is in charge, goblins won't have to hide or shovel orcish poops no more. Vote for Nazar!!!
Nazar-WTH-PCgamer

Nazar-WTH-PCgamer wrote:[...] OG is the one included in UNOFFICIAL 5.0 [...]
I guess I was wrong... I checked it out and it isn't... did I get it someplace else... I probably did but can't remember! I Know there is one version in WMSET134.rar file. You have extra creatures added to the file you should remove though.

If you used copy/paste to add the token -774 to your file then you should have everything you need anyway. Just make sure you don't have any extra "return" you don't need which would split a command line on several different lines... that can make the card crash/freeze!

For example:
auto={C(0/0,-2,Choice)}{C(0/1,-12,Loyalty)}:moveto(exile) all(*|opponentlibrary) &&
(WHICH IS THE BEGINNING OF A LONG COMMAND LINE BUT TRUNCATED AND FOLLOWED BY)
moveto(opponentlibrary) all(*|opponenthand) && shuffle asSorcery
(PASTED AS A SEPERATE COMMAND LINE WHILE IT IS IN FACT THE LAST PART OF THE PREVIOUS COMMAND)

When asked "MOVE TO TOP" or "CANCEL" hit the first option if it is what you want otherwise hit cancel and you should get another prompt asking you "MOVE TO BOTTOM" or "CANCEL" for which you really should hit cancel because I'm not sure what happens otherwise ;)

Hope this helps a bit!
Nazar-WTH-PCgamer

Nazar-WTH-PCgamer wrote:[...] I Know there is one version in WMSET134.rar file. [...]
Here is the link in case you would have it yet.
http://www.mediafire.com/?9wa0j2800c194fh

Also I checked back in the Planeswalker package from this topic and the OG file is included!
http://www.mediafire.com/?y18835tot8ui6zg

I suggest you rather use the 2nd link and restart with OG file in your primitive folder.

You'll still have to fix the damage to Jace in both cases.

Good luck!
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

super frustrating...I deleted Jace from mtg and then I copy and pasted OG Planeswalker Jace 2.0 into my MTG.txt folder

The same thing keeps happening with Jace 2.0 where I can choose the option to look at opponents top card of library and then It asks me Move to Top which seems to work fine but If I want to move on bottom I try and hit cancel so the second option comes up and the game just stops...I can hit start to exit to main menu and the psp Home button gives me options but it keeps locking up...

I posted the code above does it look OK?

What do I need to do to make this work?
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

i know this is old, but how on earth is the move to bottom effect being created, as far as i know, that is unsupported. you can't put a card on the bottom of a deck.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

also
moveto(junk)
this zone only existed in a very very old patch i made BEFORE i was a dev here.
Atian

Post by Atian »

Hmmm, I've been trying to figure out why, but everytime I play Elspeth Knight-Errant and Ajani Goldmane the game crashes....any ideas?