Index

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
wololo
Site Admin

Index

Post by wololo »

I'll post user-created contents here to have one single place to look for everything.
I'll try to keep this list up to date, but don't hesitate to create a similar thread if at some point this one gets old (happens a lot with stickies)
Remember that rapidshare links die easily, if you can host your file on more stable hosts, it's better for this thread :p

Card sets that are included in Wagic's releases are not mentioned in this thread. You can report bugs for those directly on the google code page.

Card sets
Most sets are work in progress, don't complain about missing cards !!!

8th Edition
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=353

9th Edition
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=105

Alpha
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=144

Beta
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=161

Spoilers Unlimited
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=151

Unhinged
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76

Zero Edition
A set containing all the cools cards not yet in the official release, including the Power 9
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=971

Complete MODS (Graphics, cards,sfx,...)
Star Wars

Custom Sets
Dragon Ball Z
Final Fantasy
Naruto
Slayers
Super Mario World

Utilities
Cards utility by Mailcyades
It’s a simple program to help adding cards to _cards.dat
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7

Magic Wagic
A Wagic trainer
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=312

Decks
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=149

Graphics
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=116
Graphic mods/Themes
Warcraft Theme
Glossy Mana Icons
All "official" CARD IMAGES & "Real Magic" Graphic Mod
M10 Rules Update and Graphical Update
MTGO Theme

Sounds
SFX Sound Pack by Abrasax
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=346

Localized Contents - German/Deutsch - French/Francais
German cards.dat
French card pictures
kiki_kabuki

Re: Index

Post by kiki_kabuki »

thanks for the files. how do you open or use the program for adding cards?
Elfo

Post by Elfo »

as i dont have time to add sets, i think this could be useful to someone. It’s a simple program to help adding cards to _cards.dat It’s still a bit of an alpha version, i plan to add more helpers and a more user freindly GUI(i hope xD)Right now it just avoids you having to write [card], name=, etc. .I think as well it works…if don’t, tell me and i’ll try to fix it ASAP…

to use it you need to have python installed (www.python.org). I prefer python to compiling coz i don’t know which OS do you use (and because it’s easier to program!! xD)

also, excuse me if you don’t understand something i write, i’m not english and although i use my best english…you know, i’ts not always easy to do it well!
(copied from the forum comments)
Mailcyades

Post by Mailcyades »

as elfo said, you need python on your PC. Just go to http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.6/, there you'll find the latest release for several OS's. for instance, If you use windows, click on windowsx86... or windowsAMD64... and install the package. It's a bit big...but there are many other scripts-programs(as blender) on the web written in python, and you may need it later, so don't worry. I've tested it under python 2.5.2, and the program works..if it doesn't with latest releases, tell me.

After installed, it should work just with double-clicking on it. If double clicking doesn't work, open a command line, go to wherever the file is and write "python card_adder.py" and it should start. The program opens _cards.dat on the same folder if there is one , or creates a new one if there isn't.

I'll move this to my other topic, and if there is any other problem, post it there, not to collapse this section
Szei

Post by Szei »

If I add sets that only have a few working cards, does that mean that all of the 'broken' cards will be added to the game too?
Yeshua

Post by Yeshua »

No, just what you put in card.dat
Szei

Post by Szei »

Why do some of the cards not have a picture? For example, Yotian Soldier just appears as a grey rectangle (in the shape of a card), with text saying what the card does. Why is the actual card image not present? (I think this is in the mirrodin set, so I guess I'm asking abrasax)
Yeshua

Post by Yeshua »

Because is is in Mirrodin, but its because its not in the gatherer, I believe.

You can download this file elsewhere. I do have a copy that will work. If you want it just ask.

Abra is out of town, so he is unable to answer this question until he returns.
neogokufire

Post by neogokufire »

baph/Szei

I noticed a bug where the image is there (same card from only 1 set) and then not there another time. Also seems to correspond with a game-crash.

From what I understand if the engine can't find the image, it shows the text, so you aren't completely in the dark. Which is a good idea! You can try looking in the sets folder for that particular card image, in case it was renamed or corrupted or didn't copy over from your computer.

In other words, it could be a couple different things.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Yes. This happens either if the card is missing, or if something bad is happening (such has the PSP running out of RAM).
For the second case, you can usually tell because the game tends to crash soon afterwards