Bugs 0.11.1

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
pake1

Re: Bugs 0.11.1

Post by pake1 »

Ophidian Eye
http://magiccards.info/ts/en/70.html

isn't working correctly. I enchant both my Phantom Warrior (who is unblockable) and deals damage straight to the opponent, but no prompt appears to draw a card.

Also, I enchant Ophidian eye with Prodigal Sorcerer (http://sales.starcitygames.com/cardsear ... l+Sorcerer), and tap to deal damage to the opponent, and still no prompt appears to draw a card.
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

pake1 wrote:Ophidian Eye
http://magiccards.info/ts/en/70.html

isn't working correctly. I enchant both my Phantom Warrior (who is unblockable) and deals damage straight to the opponent, but no prompt appears to draw a card.

Also, I enchant Ophidian eye with Prodigal Sorcerer (http://sales.starcitygames.com/cardsear ... l+Sorcerer), and tap to deal damage to the opponent, and still no prompt appears to draw a card.

Fixed in rev2044. Thx for reporting.
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
augustoaag

Post by augustoaag »

Chromatic star hability should be like terrarion, not chromatic sphere. ( when put into graveyard)
thanks
WJMuldowney

Post by WJMuldowney »

Just wanted to know what model of PSP people are using to run 0.11.1. I'm using a PSP-1001 (US) and having lots of problems with cards disappearing on their own from my decks and general issues with blue screens, etc. Wololo has looked at my save file and believes that it's likely my PSP-1000 (phat PSP). He's almost certainly correct.

Is anyone else using a PSP-1000? If so, is anyone using a PSP-1000 NOT having similar issues? I'm contemplating a new PSP while at the same time being patient for 0.11.2 which may address some of my issues.
Lemunde

Post by Lemunde »

Problem with the AI and Quirion Trailblazer. When it comes into play it's supposed to search it's deck for a land card and put it into play tapped. Instead it steals a land from me(one I have in play) and puts it into play tapped.

Edit: Apparently destroying the land kills Quirion Trailblazer too. Weird.
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Lemunde wrote:Problem with the AI and Quirion Trailblazer. When it comes into play it's supposed to search it's deck for a land card and put it into play tapped. Instead it steals a land from me(one I have in play) and puts it into play tapped.

Edit: Apparently destroying the land kills Quirion Trailblazer too. Weird.

thx for reporting. Fixed in the svn.
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
superhiro

Post by superhiro »

Ranger of Eos used to work, but does not anymore in r2061. You can select one creature, and the effect token is created, but stay in play without doing anything.
superhiro

Post by superhiro »

Sorry for doublepost, but Reiver Demon does not work, either.
KF1

Bugs 0.11.1 - Parallax Dementia (closed)

Post by KF1 »

Is this a bug?

[card]
name=Parallax Dementia
target=creature
auto=3/2
auto=counter(0/0,1,Fade)
auto=@each my upkeep:counter(0/0,-1,Fade)
auto=@each my upkeep:moveTo(mygraveyard) all(phyrexian prowler[-counter{0/0.1.Fade}]|myBattlefield)
auto=@movedTo(this|exile,graveyard,hand,library) from(battlefield):bury(mytgt)
text=Enchant creature -- Fading 1 (This enchantment enters the battlefield with one fade counter on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a fade counter from it. If you can't, sacrifice it.) -- Enchanted creature gets +3/+2. -- When Parallax Dementia leaves the battlefield, destroy enchanted creature. That creature can't be regenerated.
mana={1}{B}
type=Enchantment
subtype=Aura
[/card]

I mean this line:

auto=@each my upkeep:moveTo(mygraveyard) all(phyrexian prowler[-counter{0/0.1.Fade}]|myBattlefield)

Having never played the card before I'm wondering where the phyrexian prowler comes in to this enchantment.

[EDIT ABRA - Changed title - Will be merged into bugs 0.11.1 thread after WTH 0.12.1 release]
Dr.Solomat

Re: Parallax Dementia

Post by Dr.Solomat »

you are right!

I will fix this....